This is for you Trump voters.

1:25 in the video, three clear taps in the middle of her tits with his right hand holding the paper. That's when she lost her shit.

Why is it so hard for him to keep his hands to himself? She had hers up holding a sign.

Here's a pic of him "not touching" her tits:
ShEJQLK.jpg
That isn't her tits and its debating whether the PAPER even grazed her jacket or not.

Either way, non-issue. Stop being a retard.

Edit: I take that back. The paper did graze her jacket, but it's because she leaned into his hand gestures.

That's ignoring the fact that she was breaking the law being there in the first place and was charging through Trump supporters intentionally.

Last edited:
1:25 in the video, three clear taps in the middle of her tits with his right hand holding the paper. That's when she lost her shit.

Why is it so hard for him to keep his hands to himself? She had hers up holding a sign.

Here's a pic of him "not touching" her tits:
ShEJQLK.jpg

Again, no tits were touched. She pushed herself into the papers he was holding and then started screaming about being touched, hit the guy and got pepper sprayed in the face after which she says "I deserved that".

and she did too.

all trump rallies are on private property after these cry bullies and paid for agitators started coming out of the woodwork, he buses in the supporters. if there's agitators there they're breaking the law. your 1st amendment and ability to peacefully assemble only applies to public property.

I know you because of your idiotic statements. Anyone who bows and kisses the ass of kikes in the ME is human trash. You are human trash. Is that difficult to understand?

You wear your service record on your shoulders like it means something. You weren't protecting my rights, you sniveling cunt. You were fighting because you wanted to fight. And then you bought into the kike koolaid about terrorism and "evil Iran." You're a tool. Literally. A tool. You're no fucking hero and you definitely aren't honorable. You willingly signed up to do kikes' bidding in the ME.

Yes, retard. Contrary to the kike brainwashing your retarded ass fell for. The entire region, especially including Israel is a total shithole. Iran keeps its shit together.

I'm not really sure how to make it any clearer, but to summarize:
You joined/fought for dishonorable reasons. You didn't fight for America. People with brains will call you out on it.

You dumb cunt.

man I so wish you lived close to me....we'd see how much shit you talk then

Again, no tits were touched. She pushed herself into the papers he was holding and then started screaming about being touched, hit the guy and got pepper sprayed in the face after which she says "I deserved that".
She didn't "push herself" or "lean" into anything. In fact she moved back slightly after the first touch before she screamed "Don't fucking touch me!"

Dude with the pepper spray is a coward and a faggot.

or coming to a rally for somebody that she doesn't like. why would you do that? go to the rallies of people you like, why go somewhere with people you dont like, bust through a barricade, hit someone, get pepper sprayed, then try and be a victim? it's insanity. cry bully

or coming to a rally for somebody that she doesn't like. why would you do that? go to the rallies of people you like, why go somewhere with people you dont like, bust through a barricade, hit someone, get pepper sprayed, then try and be a victim? it's insanity. cry bully
This.

The lengths the progressives will go to try to claim victimhood is insane.

Reminds me of the 3 negresses in Albany who started a fight with some white people on a bus, got off the bus and called 911 right away, claiming their were victims of racial abuse. All the crybullies at the college got involved, rallies were held, president immediately joined in on the negresses side blaming whitie for being racists and a few weeks later, the tapes were released showing the negresses starting the fight and saying the racist shit.

Not a peep!

She didn't "push herself" or "lean" into anything. In fact she moved back slightly after the first touch before she screamed "Don't fucking touch me!"

Dude with the pepper spray is a coward and a faggot.

No, you're wrong.

The protesters in this scene broke through a barricade meant to keep the factions apart. That fact makes the entire incident a result of trespass by this group of protesters. It was not public property. They were instructed to stay on their side. When they broke through the barricade they were already criminal trespassers.

she most definitely pushed herself into him, if she had stayed in the "safe space" setup for the berniebots she wouldn't have been pepper sprayed.

Do you know how she could have avoided getting pepper sprayed?

Not took a swing at someone.
Do you know how that old man could have avoided getting hit by a girl?

Keeping his hands to himself.

See, we can do this hypothetical shit all day.

For all we know the faggot with the pepper spray would have used it on her or some other protestor anyway because that's exactly the kind of faggot that walks around with pepper spray ready to use it.

Considering how quickly six deputies appeared he certainly wasn't doing it to protect the old perv with the papers.

loucypher was attending a rally as an agitator, talking shit, busting through a barricade to a private area, and punching an old man justifiable in any way? at what point in your logic does she become the wrong doer, does she have to stab a person, or if they touched her shoulder with a piece of paper is the stabbing also justified?

Reactions: bam
Back