WTS 79 Rogue, Azuremyst Alliance

PinAction

Contributor
Veteran X
He's a gnome...just dinged him 80. He's got around 1000 gold on him. Has epic ground mount & regular flying mount along with cold weather flying. No epic flier, though.

I'm the original & only account holder.

I'm not sure what the going rates are these days, haven't sold a char since back in the lvl 60 cap days.

Make me a fair offer, and we'll see. I don't think I'd part with it for less than 250-300 though...basing it on the time/work involved in lvling him ;).

Email me at jbutt219@gmail.com for fastest response.

***EDIT*** He's 80 now.

Last edited:
no one would pay even close to 150 for a character that isnt even 80, any of the work put into him when he was60/70 is obsolete. he is basically a green geared character.

Ah...oh well :) guess it's going to get retired then, maybe i'll pick it back up sometime down the road :)

I mostly PVP....and all of his old lvl 70 pvp gear was rendered obsolete with wotlk...albeit the time spent from 1-70 means nothing to you, it does to me ;), regardless of its value to the game at level 80.

I'd rather let the char sit in retirement, in case I get bored and decide to pick it up again, than to GIVE IT AWAY for 150$ or less. That's why I posted, I wasn't sure what the prices were now...I sold a lvl 60 for 500$ back in the day, figured at level 80 a few hundred wasn't out of the question...but now I know :).

I am not hardcore by any means, with a wife, 10 month old, another baby on the way, and a full time job, I can't raid all day like some of you do ;)...as a matter of fact, I don't think I have EVER raided on this toon...just leveled, and battlegrounds.

Based on the amount of free time that I have, and the time from that that was dedicated to this toon...it was a lot of time for me :)...I've been playing this char for over a year.

Sorry if your idea of lots of time is 500+ days played....I'm not one of those people.

Last edited:
I mostly PVP....and all of his old lvl 70 pvp gear was rendered obsolete with wotlk...albeit the time spent from 1-70 means nothing to you, it does to me ;), regardless of its value to the game at level 80.

I'd rather let the char sit in retirement, in case I get bored and decide to pick it up again, than to GIVE IT AWAY for 150$ or less. That's why I posted, I wasn't sure what the prices were now...I sold a lvl 60 for 500$ back in the day, figured at level 80 a few hundred wasn't out of the question...but now I know :).

I am not hardcore by any means, with a wife, 10 month old, another baby on the way, and a full time job, I can't raid all day like some of you do ;)...as a matter of fact, I don't think I have EVER raided on this toon...just leveled, and battlegrounds.

Based on the amount of free time that I have, and the time from that that was dedicated to this toon...it was a lot of time for me :)...I've been playing this char for over a year.

Sorry if your idea of lots of time is 500+ days played....I'm not one of those people.

yup nothing wrong with that, just dont expect to get alot out of those toons. geared 7.5 80's are only selling for 200-250.

Not that it matters, but this char is now Level 80, not 79. :)

This is my first 80 toon...what exactly do I do now? :eek:

I would also be open to the possibility of a trade for this account, if anyone is interested in that :)

As a Stick alumnus, I feel compelled to warn you that Tankbusterx is a scamming faggot and you should ignore whatever he said in his e-mail.

WHatup Brandon? :) Where are you playing these days?

Ironically after this thread, I started a pali which I now have to 77...and i'm having fun again ;).

Back