Kurayami: the 100,000 post man. what do we really know about him? by fraggle - Page 7 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Kurayami: the 100,000 post man. what do we really know about him?
Page 7 of 11
Code4
BP's Pimpx
Contributor
Old
121 - 01-18-2009, 23:31
anything interesting happen yet?

Sponsored Links
Kurayami
Banned
Old
122 - 01-18-2009, 23:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by perro View Post
this is a terribly boring thread.
Perro

Would you have stolen my shots if I had sent in clips for best of the best?

Timmain
VeteranX
Old
123 - 01-18-2009, 23:37
Actually, I'd like to see Kura's photography, at least on one subject. I about about 80% sure you've taken some photos of fishtanks. Could we see some of those?

Kurayami
Banned
Old
124 - 01-18-2009, 23:53
I wonder if fraggle is angry that my LotR thread has more posts than this?

I'd say "yes."
Since he *****ed in it.
Twice.

Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
125 - 01-18-2009, 23:56
lol

Core
VeteranXV
Old
126 - 01-18-2009, 23:57
**** you you fat spic whore ****ing no friend no life trolling ****** jew.

Chaoz
VeteranXV
Old
127 - 01-19-2009, 00:15
Love or hate Kurayami he does have a way with words. I've yet to see someone outmatch him in a TW cat fight. It's just funny to see people like KittyCat try to jump in on arguments to insult him and then fall flat on their face.

olaf
VeteranX
Old
128 - 01-19-2009, 00:16
This sounds like my life except with success at every corner.

Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
129 - 01-19-2009, 00:23
Fraggle, I'll join you in hating Kurayami if you pay me the 100 dollars you owe me.

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
130 - 01-19-2009, 00:29
fraggle needs to relax

his time has passed for trolling tw

nobody is biting anymore =\

dionysus
VeteranX
Old
131 - 01-19-2009, 00:31
how many shrugs did you do today arabtown

Bounty
Love
Old
132 - 01-19-2009, 00:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
i don't feel like he contributes any worthwhile content to the board. i've never read one of his posts and smiled or thought it was insightful. most of all i don't understand why he has so many supporters, what do you all see in him? i don't see it.
Though I don't talk about it much, I'm also a bit of a military aviation geek who has frequented many an airshow. So, I find that content very interesting and insightful. And I'm also a photographer.

Kurayami seems intelligent, plus he uses proper grammar and actually capitalizes his sentences. (Yes, I'm that petty.)

What I don't see is why people DON'T like him. I mean, I can see being indifferent to him, but I guess I just still don't get the whole Kura-hate thing.

olaf
VeteranX
Old
133 - 01-19-2009, 00:33
The only people that hate him are the dregs of TW anyway, generally speaking.

ShartShooter
Trump2024XV
Old
134 - 01-19-2009, 00:33
Why would anyone hate Kurayami?

olaf
VeteranX
Old
135 - 01-19-2009, 00:36
It's like a filter to weed out the idiots. After a week of being here, it should be obvious how to communicate with the creature Kurayami. Maybe it's because I just read the Lord of the nerd thread (or the high dosage of codeine) but he seem's like our gollum, and gollum was tight.

kwago
VeteranXX
Old
136 - 01-19-2009, 00:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaoz View Post
Love or hate Kurayami he does have a way with words. I've yet to see someone outmatch him in a TW cat fight. It's just funny to see people like KittyCat try to jump in on arguments to insult him and then fall flat on their face.
kura is the master of ad hominem. winning an argument on tw seems to revolve around this, sad really. no matter how valid a point someone has, all someone has to do is look in their tribal rolodex for something dumb, bad, or offensive you said or did and idiot regulars to quote it till kingdom come and the fight is "won".

that aside, you could put this **** on pay per view

olaf
VeteranX
Old
137 - 01-19-2009, 00:38
Side note: Metal is for douchebags.

noobfactorNF
VeteranX
Old
138 - 01-19-2009, 00:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
Kurayami was a lonely child, often mocked for being overweight. he moved around the country with his family, finally settling with his mother in central connecticut while his father settled with his brother in western pennsylvania. following a failed attempt at college, kurayami got a low paying part time job, then quit work to take care of his ill mother in her final days/months (2+ years actually). through it all he took the time to average 40 posts a day on this forum, but what do we really know about him?
  • kurayami lost a bunch of weight on a crash diet in his middle teens
  • kurayami posted one picture of himself 7 years ago where he looks like an acne infested revenge of the nerds drop out
  • kurayami once posted a picture of his room which was full of sci fi posters and a "i want you to shut the **** up" army spoof poster (obvious nerd humor)
  • kurayami was a virgin into his 20's, and his mother probably died before he lost his virginity
  • kurayami once made a thread about his mother mixing anti-depression medication with pain medication
  • kurayami was once hit by a car while bicycle riding
  • kurayami allegedly is an excellent photographer, but this forum isn't worthy of seeing his work
  • kurayami has secret conversations with eggi and gangrel
  • kurayami eats off of cow plates
  • kurayami used to troll people for drinking alcohol until one day he decided to try some and is now halfway to fngrbang-level alcoholism
  • kurayami regularly attends aviation shows
  • kurayami considers himself an expert on planes and old military equipment/vehicles
  • kurayami hasn't graduated from college yet

why doesn't kurayami ever tell us stories about his life?

why is he so focused on trying to make those around him on the internet so miserable?

why won't he attend a lan or meet up with anyone from tw?

why won't he post recent pictures of himself?

i really don't understand why anyone here likes or tolerates him.

"Discuss."

lol, theres a small ammount of Kura in all of us

Hit
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
139 - 01-19-2009, 00:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
Fraggle, I'll join you in hating Kurayami if you pay me the 100 dollars you owe me.
oh ****, that reminds me - i never collected from fraggles.

wana meet up for lunch, eph?

boston
VeteranXV
Old
140 - 01-19-2009, 01:15
I "hate" Kura because he owned me 5 years ago.

Which pretty much sums up why I dont really like Kura, and his posts tend to make me think he is an anti social nerd with a pre-teen attitude. He refuses to back up anything he says and is a hypocrite 99% of the time.

Page 7 of 11

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Kurayami: the 100,000 post man. what do we really know about him?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
dance puppets dance , fraggle = attention whore , jonathan rhodes , kurayamiwar.com , needs more attention