WTS Wotlk Account

uno

Veteran XX
Im an idiot and if anyone wants a brand new Wotlk enabled account with nothing on it

65$

lets just say i can bypass leveling if i can sell this fucking thing. buy it from me zeph and then resale it :(

20$ for wow
20$ for tbc
40$ for wotlk

yes id say this is a good deal

and that you are one of the biggest faggots on tribalwar.

so going to the store and paying for wow and having the account in your own name.

or saving 15 dollars and running the risk your wow account in a complete strangers name. only later for him to secret question your ass and get all of your hard work...

That sounds like an amazing deal, what was i thinking?

so going to the store and paying for wow and having the account in your own name.

or saving 15 dollars and running the risk your wow account in a complete strangers name. only later for him to secret question your ass and get all of your hard work...

That sounds like an amazing deal, what was i thinking?

see heres the difference between you and me, i have done a ton of deals with a ton of people who have been here years before your nuts dropped faggot.

and no tekno, keef said he would hook me up with one of his 20 billion alts, just gotta sell this acct first

So what is the story Uno? I thought you were gonna roll with StK on Archimonde, what's the backstory on that? You went from saying you'd do it to "FUCK why did I spent $90 on this game?!?"

I read your little thing about being given an alt account, but there's got to be more to it.

So what is the story Uno? I thought you were gonna roll with StK on Archimonde, what's the backstory on that? You went from saying you'd do it to "FUCK why did I spent $90 on this game?!?"

I read your little thing about being given an alt account, but there's got to be more to it.

theres nothing to get tard. keith offered me his old pally but i have to xfer it off his acct. im broke and cant afford 200$ for 2 accounts + xfer fee

sooo im trying to sell this one, which appears to be a lost cause :X

Back