Kurayami is insecure about his looks: A proof through logical logic by Baby Bew - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Kurayami is insecure about his looks: A proof through logical logic
Page 3 of 9
Artemis Pockels
VeteranX
Old
41 - 10-29-2008, 01:52
actually your first claim is wrong (not supported by logic)

Sponsored Links
Chaoz
VeteranXV
Old
42 - 10-29-2008, 01:56
I just can't believe some of you are surprised that a guy with 30,000 posts on tribalwar.com has insecurities. I mean...really?

The saddest part of Kurayami drama, at least recently, is KittyCat. The guy is probably the creepiest stalker on TW. He's constantly bring up Kura's mother, family life, and other personal points that no one else gives a **** about. You need to take a note from ptavv and just laugh off Kura's insults and not get so pissed off about everything he says.

Stilgar
VeteranXX
Old
43 - 10-29-2008, 01:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
bew I am going to give you credit where others blindly lack vision

I for one think that philosophical analysis was on par. Kurayami has many many insecurities that drive him to make fun of others, I feel sympathetic it was not his fault his mother was on over 5 depression medications at one time, and his father was MIA.
On par?
With what?
MALAPROP TIME.

In truth, I think Kurayami is MIA and it's his mom posting, hence the lack of updated photos.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
44 - 10-29-2008, 01:58
Chaoz "The Darkness" is not one to be shrugged off, he doesn't appreciate that.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
45 - 10-29-2008, 01:58
Has anyone noticed the disappearance of Kurayami and the decline of his daily posting ever since me and naptown uncovered past historical evidence and obtained the relative geographical location of the great Kurayami himself?

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
46 - 10-29-2008, 01:59
i'm insecure about my looks.

Golazo
Old
47 - 10-29-2008, 02:02
i would like to paypal a $10 donation to whomever is responsible for this proof

Seraph
VeteranXV
Old
48 - 10-29-2008, 02:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Has anyone noticed the disappearance of Kurayami and the decline of his daily posting ever since me and naptown uncovered past historical evidence and obtained the relative geographical location of the great Kurayami himself?
Let's play another round of over/under:

When you're away from Tribalwar, how often would you say you think about kurayami?

Over an average of 3 times a day?

Stilgar
VeteranXX
Old
49 - 10-29-2008, 02:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
Let's play another round of over/under:

When you're away from Tribalwar, how often would you say you think about kurayami?

Over an average of 3 times a day?
Add to that:
Have you ever touched yourself while thinking of Kurayami?

dionysus
VeteranX
Old
50 - 10-29-2008, 02:04
This is a fallacy.

1. Premises in which the truth of the conclusion is claimed or the truth of the conclusion is assumed (either directly or indirectly).
2. Claim C (the conclusion) is true.

This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious because simply assuming that the conclusion is true (directly or indirectly) in the premises does not constitute evidence for that conclusion. Obviously, simply assuming a claim is true does not serve as evidence for that claim. This is especially clear in particularly blatant cases: "X is true. The evidence for this claim is that X is true."

Last edited by dionysus; 10-29-2008 at 02:07..
KnightMare
VeteranX
Old
51 - 10-29-2008, 02:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptavv View Post
wow

that was weird

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
52 - 10-29-2008, 02:05
Kurayami is just not an attractive male to me Stiglar... I think the thickness of his thighs turns me off.

Interesting Kurayami factoid for Stiglar:

When asked about his thunder thighs Kurayami defends their relatively large size by arguing that they are "muscular" from years of biking daily.

Seraph
VeteranXV
Old
53 - 10-29-2008, 02:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stilgar View Post
Add to that:
Have you ever touched yourself while thinking of Kurayami?
I'm afraid you need to phrase that in an over/under fashion to play this game.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
54 - 10-29-2008, 02:07
Kurayami has the entire pudgy guy thing going on. Look at his fingers alone and how short stubby and pudgy they appear, it is really rather disgruntling.

Stilgar
VeteranXX
Old
55 - 10-29-2008, 02:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
I'm afraid you need to phrase that in an over/under fashion to play this game.
I thought of that after the fact but figured it was good for flavoring purposes.

DrJonez
VeteranXX
Old
56 - 10-29-2008, 02:09

CelticMojo
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
57 - 10-29-2008, 02:12
I just want Kura to admit that the picture now Efamous on TW that everyone uses to make Kurachops is actually not really him. And if it really is him explain how it got into the hands of TW.

Stilgar
VeteranXX
Old
58 - 10-29-2008, 02:14
It's Christmas and he opens a present to find lottery tickets.
Great story...now what?

Golazo
Old
59 - 10-29-2008, 02:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ****** View Post
This is a fallacy.

1. Premises in which the truth of the conclusion is claimed or the truth of the conclusion is assumed (either directly or indirectly).
2. Claim C (the conclusion) is true.

This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious because simply assuming that the conclusion is true (directly or indirectly) in the premises does not constitute evidence for that conclusion. Obviously, simply assuming a claim is true does not serve as evidence for that claim. This is especially clear in particularly blatant cases: "X is true. The evidence for this claim is that X is true."
your argument contradicts itself. you can use your very own argument to say the coinclusion you reach....with your own argument...is invalid. you seem to have typed like 8 lines of text so i'm not why sure why you'd put effort into something so non sensible

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
60 - 10-29-2008, 02:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakuza View Post
I just want Kura to admit that the picture now Efamous on TW that everyone uses to make Kurachops is actually not really him. And if it really is him explain how it got into the hands of TW.
It got into the hands of TW because he posted it here himself, I was the one that saved it. He also explained that he chose his name from opening a Japanese dictionary to a random page.

Kurayami was not the same Kurayami he is now back in 2001 or 2002 when he originally posted that picture in a "post a picture of yourself thread".

At this time Kurayami did not drink boos, Kurayami was a virgin, Kurayami still took care of his sickly mother, Kurayami was fascinated by operation flashpoint, planes, and computer hardware. Kurayami was more open and had not developed his troll personality fully at the time.

Page 3 of 9

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Kurayami is insecure about his looks: A proof through logical logic

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
dance puppets dance , kurayamiwar.com