Taboo from Black Eyed Peas will be Vega? [Street Fighter]

Alvarez

Veteran XX
We were all tryin to figure out who the masked dude was with Travis Barker in this new band "Dope Boys". I said it could be Taboo, so we looked up Taboo's wiki to see what he has been workin on and doing. I was surprised to see him listed as Vega in the new upcoming Street Fighter movie.

He seems an odd choice to me. There Seem to be some odd choices all around though.

Kristin Kreuk - Chun Li
Michael Clark Duncan - Balrog
Chris Klein - Nash
Neal McDonough - M.Bison
Robin Shou - Gen

(i searched through google and found one reference to the upcoming movie but nothing about casting choices)

Last edited:
KK does not have big enough tits nor the right size thighs. she's going to fail miserably. Chyna Doll would have been a better choice.

Kristen left Smallville to be in a Street Fighter movie? Way to end a movie career before it even began.

:picard:

Kristen left Smallville to be in a Street Fighter movie? Way to end a movie career before it even began.

:picard:

Pretty much the whole cast is leaving smallville except those who were locked into another season (Tom Welling and new actors) I had originally heard that Rosenbaum wasn't returning but now have heard he is coming back. They shoulda brought it to a close this last season imho.

Kristen Kreuk is hard to picture as a lead character to me, but I don't mind seeing her in some skimpy shit :D

The Animated Street Fighter movie that was made was fucking bad ass. Scene where Ken was driving a Porsche while Alice in Chains was playing is forever ingrained my head.

Back