WTS: Level 70 Human Rogue

Dont worry I will, already have people sending me PMs.

I would have better gear but why spend the honor with season 4 about to get released?

Dont worry I will, already have people sending me PMs.

I would have better gear but why spend the honor with season 4 about to get released?
They are sending you PM's offering you ~90 bucks, cause thats all this shitbox rogue is worth. 4k gold isn't even worth $500. And if they are offering $500 they are going to scam you out of your account.

Why is it that when people come on here asking ridiculous prices for shit characters, they always say "oh yeah I've got tons pms already"

Then go buy it. Ive sold a character with less (much less) for $300 on here.

Do you guys have a hard-on for posting my thread? If you dont want to buy it, then dont. What makes you so mentally retarded to keep returning to this thread if you dont agree with the price? Boredom? Teen-angst? Nerd rage?

Get a life dorks.

So the guy who played on an RP server at one point, posted every "GET GOLD FAST ZOMG" fad thread in the time we've had WoW forums on TW, and is now asking for an ABSURD price for a rogue that could easily be had for $100 MAX is calling us dorks and whatnot.

K.

So the guy who played on an RP server at one point, posted every "GET GOLD FAST ZOMG" fad thread in the time we've had WoW forums on TW, and is now asking for an ABSURD price for a rogue that could easily be had for $100 MAX is calling us dorks and whatnot.

K.

Over exagirate much?

Im a nerd. You are a dork. There is a differance. Dorks are nerds with rage issues.

Back