wts 70 pvp warrior

debil

Veteran X
Onyxia – Horde – 1000+ Gold
70 Male Undead Warrior
5/5 Season 1 Arena Gear, Deep Thunder, Epic Flying Mount

Burning Legion – Horde – 20+ Gold
70 Male Orc Shaman
Kara Healing gear, some spell damage honor gear, 45 Badge of Justice pieces, Exhalted: Scryers

Gorgannash – Alliance - 2800+ Gold between Characters
70 Male Dwarf Rogue
Mostly Blues, 2 pieces of epic gear and 2 epic daggers. Reg. Flying mount. Exhalted: Constortium.

70 Female Gnome Mage
Blues, Greens and some epics. Flying mount.

70 Female Human Pally
3/5 Season 1 Healing gear and Karazhan gear. Reg. Flying mount.

39 Gnome Warrior
All twinked warrior gear with Pendulum of Doom. All gear enchanted including head piece and BC leg enchant. Trinket + 2 sets of twink shoulders.

$160 obo

anyone interested in just the warrior/ally accounts someone would like to seperate the shaman.

$130obo for war/allys any takers?

I'm interested, what toons do you have left?

Dai do you buy these to sell or play? heh you buy them before anyone else
can..

they are both sold? lame

Dai Shinzo is just a reseller. sell to him only if u want him to just sell it elsewhere for more money.

I buy some to hold onto. I buy some to split and resell. I buy some to play once nigerians talk me into coming back till I get bored once I realize how much I hate the game after a month.

And for the record I've bought 3 in the past two weeks and I think two others in the past year and a half. Not as if I'm buying every single account up so cry less please or let your money do the talking and offer more than me you cheap fucks.

die tyler mcbutt.

Also I didn't even end up buying this one fgts.

Last edited:
go fuck yourself. we wouldnt allow that shit from a member, why should we put up with it from you

this forum is for TWers to safely sell to other TWers for the purpose of playing an enjoying the account. Not buying 3+ accounts in a 2 week span with multiple 70s on them so you can split or resell or whatever to make a fucking profit.

I could offer more too if I wanted to be a dick and just resell the toon. But I have a real job and don't need this to pay my mom her rent.

You're no different then the members who sign up for the purpose of doing the exact same shit.

You're all so full of shit.

After I buy an account if I want to split up characters to keep one and get rid of the rest that is my business as it is now MY account as I paid MY money for it. And exactly it's for the relative safety this site offers as I have done thousands of dollars in transactions on this site with people and no one has ever had a problem of worrying about a charge back or not getting paid timely or having to worry about me making twenty different stipulations on the deal. I'd rather people sell every single account here to myself than some of you low balling fucks who are going to cry about an extra $50-100 bucks when you know god damn well it's worth paying even more than some of the higher prices around here. Fuck I might just start buying up everything out of spite just so I can hear more whine.

And you could offer more but don't cause you don't have the excess money to blow is all I'm hearing. I have a good paying job and I have plenty of excess cash to spend on what I want. If you think me making $100-200 dollars extra once I dump the toons I split and keep the one I want is helping me pay rent you're smoking some good stuff.

Not to mention that six months from now once you've decided to get all new shiney purples and get bored and quit you'll be expecting to fetch $500 for it.

Cry poor kids cry.

And lol @ comparing me to the scamming members who are going to take the accounts strip everything and then charge back.

Last edited:
Don't fucking act like your paying for 5+ accounts per month and just selling off extra toons and keeping the "ones you want". Thats the biggest fucking bunch of crap I've ever heard. Who on earth carries 3-5 accounts at $15 per month? You are splitting and selling all of it, probably only keeping them long enough to improve some gear here or there to get you more profit.

The reason you're willing to spend more is because you are raping the accounts and selling them off one by one to some offsite apparently.

Again, people looking on this forum wanna PLAY the toons, not pick the account apart to make some extra cash.

I haven't paid a monthly fee for WoW in probably two years. I buy gamecards with gold earned in game. I also don't keep more than one or two active accounts at a time if even that depending on my current interest in other games which means for those with aspergers or some other retardation that sometimes they just sit there collecting dust. So please keep assuming what you will. And when I get bored of an account after checking out content I might have missed here and there and move on to play something else for a bit they are all sold on ebay or at times I even post in this forum to resell them so suck at dick.

And yes you want to play them. Then as soon as you quit you want to resell them for more than you paid and who gives a shit aside from you internet police what you do with an account you bought/worked on? Again it's no ones business what I do to an account that I purchase. If I want to buy them and delete the fucking characters or sell them or lend them out or just let them rot forever in a sea of in activeness I can and it shouldn't matter to those with some sort of life outside of the game.

But please keep crying about how I purchased a few accounts that you wanted to play so so badly. It entertains me every time I alt tab or take a break from work to read this nonsense.

I totally PLAY the toons broseph. Then when I get bored they get SOLD. Funny how that works eh?

And you're poor. Please spend less time on WoW and more time working and maybe you could have offered the money to buy this account and/or others.

Look I can sling random insults too. When did you become such a whiney cunt uno?

And you're poor. Please spend less time on WoW and more time working and maybe you could have offered the money to buy this account and/or others.

Look I can sling random insults too. When did you become such a whiney cunt uno?

what? a poor college student? thats a brilliant observation. doesnt matter you enjoy playing those characters for 2 weeks and then resale them double the price, considering everyones actions. It seems you are the poor one.

Last edited:
Back