[Request] Wow Trading/Selling Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know it is pretty easy for the admins to create a sub forum on here..

Fair point, I'll check into it.

Meanwhile, flame the fuck on... :lol:

1. There is a highlighted sticky for trading shit
2. There is a CLASSIFIEDS forum

Cry me a fuckin river.

there is simply no need to delete or lock threads unless excessive spamming or NWS shit is being posted... just imo

there is simply no need to delete or lock threads unless excessive spamming or NWS shit is being posted... just imo

IT WAS EXCESSIVE AND I STOPPED IT.

Nothing was fuckin deleted.
Only like 2-3 active threads were closed.

The shit was >50% of the forum and the ONLY thing i've done as admin is try to clear that up. And you guys are flaming and crying like it's the end of the world? :D

I even said i'd look into a sub-forum and watch... and i bet some of you'll STILL cry about "zomg excessive admin abuse." Give it a rest, my god.

ANd i'm getting PMs about lightening up when you guys are the ones blowing fuses. :lol:

IT WAS EXCESSIVE AND I STOPPED IT.

Nothing was fuckin deleted.
Only like 2-3 active threads were closed.

The shit was >50% of the forum and the ONLY thing i've done as admin is try to clear that up. And you guys are flaming and crying like it's the end of the world? :D

I even said i'd look into a sub-forum and watch... and i bet some of you'll STILL cry about "zomg excessive admin abuse." Give it a rest, my god.

ANd i'm getting PMs about lightening up when you guys are the ones blowing fuses. :lol:

uhh i know one thread was deleted. i was responding to one of them yesterday and poof it vanished.

There was nothing to clean up. nobody had complained about anything.

The classifieds forum has nothing to do with this

You can't sell WoW accounts on the classified forum...so the whole argument is retarded. Classifieds forum has strict RULES.

But 1 thread is a horrible way of consolidating all the trade/sell topics. Either allow people to make threads, or open a sub forum. It's pretty simple. A sticky is more cluttered and unprofessional looking than a ton of WTS threads in the forum imo.

These forums were fine before the sticky, i don't even know why it was made. Acouple people over exagerate how many WTS threads there are, blow it out of proportion, and all of a sudden we have nazi thread locks and "rules" and a new mod?

Last edited:
I'm not sure HOW Tsetse got the ability to lock threads, but it should be taken away, this is getting ridiculous..I can't even talk about a trading website without him locking it..

Oh, and btw, trading isn't illegal.

The sticky thread for trading is a horrible idea, so messy and unorganized..

omfg and you idiots are still crying.

i deleted nothing. i solved a problem. grow the fuck up. :lol:

btw, good call on the subforum. best solution, indeed. thanks rayn :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back