[OFFICIAL] Character trades, inquiries, sales, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
skysnipe said:
I traded my Pally for a Mage, and he hacked the mage back, so I hacked my pally back.

I don't advise you trade there unless you get to know the person or something..I'll probably still do it /scratchskinlikecrackhead.

Vulcan said:
how does one "hack"

AcidBurn said:
Lol, yeah you don't "hack" the mage back. All he did was enter the security question and reset the password. That isn't hacking.

Minion^ said:
hey, shit happens. people try to scam you all the time. just gotta spot it before it happens.

Calder said:
He is right. Markee Dragon is 90% scammers or just plain retards.

I've tried to sell a couple things there, and every time I get some ridiculous people on AIM who are obviously trying to scam me, so I usually just resort to using ebay or something else.

vempire said:
...and if anyone is going to know anything about hacking the Gibson, it's going to be AcidBurn. Hack the planet!

Raven said:
A GIBSON MAN? THATS SOME REAL HEAVY METAL.

MAKES MY NIPS HARD.

NiceBoy said:
l2trade then

look at who has positive reputation and good feedback

i dont talk to anyone on AIM who hasnt posted in my thread so i can check through their history/feedback/what not

TseTse said:
there's a stickied thread for shit like this...

zeph said:
Thank you for posting it, I would have never known not to buy/sell there had it not been a thread of its own rather than in the sticky thread, as I do not check it often. I must say, I am kind of in the middle on the sticky thread and am not sure if it is a better way to do things. Granted the WTS/WTB threads were getting slightly out of hand at times.

godswill said:
Why the fuck was the other thread locked? It had nothing to do with someone posting that they wanted to sell a char..

godswill said:
stupid lag..

TseTse said:
Because it's about trading, selling and shit like that and this forum recently became like 50% of these types of threads, and it's over the fuckin top. I'm not saying it's valid discussion/issue. I'm just trying to be a nazi on this topic so that folks chill the fuck out with making TW into /trade. Y'all know this is completely connected to that topic in the sticky, although i have no problem with people not REALIZING there's an informal rule to stick shit there. But dont start another fuckin thread on this topic and them PM me to chill out.

Good grief.

Mentioning this kind of stuff is VALID but doesnt need ONE let alone two fuckin threads, guys. Yes, i merged the 2nd thread into this one.

POST THIS SHIT IN THE THREAD FOR TRADING CHARS & ACCOUNTS

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, let's act like spoiled 10 year olds and destroy everything cuz we're unhappy.

zomg im so power hungry!!! rawr im gonna MERGE some spam posts!!! RAWR

Last edited:
70 druid

Tauren druid on a pvp server with transfer up

375 herbalism
275 enchanting (to DE)
300 riding skill with netherdrake (sorry no epic flight form, needs some more LC rep but is on the last step of the quest line)

This character has mostly blue dps and blue tanking gear (very little healing and no moonkin gear). He has ~10,000 honor points and 0 arena points.

The character will come with ~400g. I am looking to sell some characters off my account so YOU will need to provide a new account to transfer the character to. I have never botted and have never had any actions against my account. I am asking $150 + the transfer fee for this character. If you are interested send me a pm.

70 paladin

Female Bloodelf Paladin

375 mining
355 Jewelcrafting
225 riding skill

I just hit 70 with this character a few days ago so the gear is nothing fabulous. It is wearing blue and greens with a few pvp epics (healing versions). The character has 23,600 honor points and 336 arena points. Has about half of SMV and half of netherstorm quests left to do with a few random quests in other zones still to do for gold.

The character will come with ~400g. I am looking to sell some characters off my account so YOU will need to provide a new account to transfer the character to. I have never botted and have never had any actions against my account. I am asking $150 + the transfer fee for this character. If you are interested send me a pm.

Those with posts in this threads, feel free to make new threads on this sub-forum.

I'm de-stickying this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back