WTS: 70 Human Mage, 70 Human Priest

LOL Internet

Veteran XV
Both are PVP transferrable.

Priest : The Armory

About 1100 Arena Points on that

Mage: The Armory

Update:

Both the Mage and the Priest are still available.

Looking for about $135 for the Mage and $200 for the Priest. The Priest has full season 2 gear, and both have epic flying mounts. Mage has 375 Tailoring and 375 Alch.

I also have a 60 UD Mage and 64 Human Warlock

All are PvP transferrable and I can transfer them to new accounts.

Last edited:
Bump. I'm asking around $125 for the Mage and $250-300 for the Priest. $60 for the LVL 60 Mage?

Also, does anyone know any sites to sell characters on other than eBay? And is there any way not to use Paypal through eBay?

i seriously have no idea how one has 2 epic mounts or has enough time to accomplish that

anyhow I'd give like $100 for the priest

Enough time? I had enough money to get both of them as soon as I hit 70.

It's really not hard.. I grind a lot, that helps. Cornered the market on Firewing signets, made a couple thousand off that leveling from 64-68.

Random question:

Why Holy Spec over Healing Prayers? And how do you survive with such little hp/resil?

Random question:

Why Holy Spec over Healing Prayers? And how do you survive with such little hp/resil?

Your first question, I don't know, this is the spec I see most priests in arena using.

Second, it's not very hard. My current resil/hp isn't that bad.. will be able to grab the shoulders tomorrow which will help. In season 1 I was on a 3v3 and 2v2 playing 100% of games at 2000 and 1950 rating. Not that great but considering I had 23 resilience and ~9500 hp buffed it's not bad.

Of course when you go against a decked out warrior/healer combo it's game over.

Back