Selling a 2v2 Team for the name

there is so much wrong and retarded with this thread

It happens, surprising as it is. I think on Deathwing Horde side some guy paid 2000g to someone who had a toon there named "Djinni" to delete his toon so he could have the name. This also happened about a year ago or so. You'd be surprised not only what some people will do, but how much they're willing to spend, to do sill shit like this.

My Warrior is the only one in the guild 'Me and My Gnomies'

I have gnomes that ask to join all the time to have the name.

I think on Deathwing Horde side some guy paid 2000g to someone who had a toon there named "Djinni" to delete his toon so he could have the name

Um, no? Must have been another server.

It happens, surprising as it is. I think on Deathwing Horde side some guy paid 2000g to someone who had a toon there named "Djinni" to delete his toon so he could have the name. This also happened about a year ago or so. You'd be surprised not only what some people will do, but how much they're willing to spend, to do sill shit like this.

It was on Stormscale EU for 1000g.

some dude offered me 500g for me to delete my toon named "power" on warsong

didnt take it, but was forced to change my name when i xferred to gurubashi

It also happened on Deathwing a couple of years ago for the name "Djinn". Maybe it was the same person or maybe it wasn't, point is people can and will do silly things in MMOs.

I sold that name.. on stormscale.. eu... it happened with the same name on a different server, sounds.. freaky.

I'd pay for the name Terra. Probably 1000g too, since i have over 20k atm + another 200k in the guild bank.

Yeah but here's the thing about that, there's no real way to guarantee it. Say Terra does pay some guy 1000g for the name, what's to stop him from simply either saying no and keeping the gold, or transfer off (if it's not expendable) and making a Terra alt again? Seriously what could you do? File a ticket with Blue?

I find it really hard to believe how stupid Feannag is, I'm starting to think he's just a really bad troll or something.

Yeah but here's the thing about that, there's no real way to guarantee it. Say Terra does pay some guy 1000g for the name, what's to stop him from simply either saying no and keeping the gold, or transfer off (if it's not expendable) and making a Terra alt again? Seriously what could you do? File a ticket with Blue?

If that were to happen, I'd just be fucked then. Hypothetically.

Back