You raff yuo roose v.3871

0QR2q0.png

I am going to get you fuckers...

Try this one.

Cambridge University slammed over Shakespeare 'trigger warnings' | Fox News

Cambridge University is being slammed by several academics after it was revealed students were given “trigger warnings” about an upcoming lecture on Shakespeare, amid concerns from faculty the students could become distressed.

Undergraduates were advised in a “Notes on Lectures” document circulated to students that a potentially triggering lecture on Shakespeare’s "Titus Andronicus" and "The Comedy of Errors" would include “discussions of sexual violence” and “sexual assault,” The Telegraph reported Wednesday.

You fucking smiled you bastards

Where's the joke there? If someone's just been raped, you might not want to drop depictions and conversations of sexual assault on them out of the blue.

Where's the joke there? If someone's just been raped, you might not want to drop depictions and conversations of sexual assault on them out of the blue.

I'll wager the students are expected to read the relevant works prior to lecture, so it shouldn't be out of the blue. I also don't think it's unreasonable to expect college students - especially at a place like Cambridge - to have alreadyu developed some fortitude and emotional resilience.

College is not a safe space. In fact, it's (supposed to be) the exact opposite. College is supposed to be a place of open discussion and dialogue, where people are repeatedly and aggressively challenged intellectually by both their instructors and their peers. Sometimes that's uncomfortable, and that's a good thing. It's supposed to be.

I'll wager the students are expected to read the relevant works prior to lecture, so it shouldn't be out of the blue. I also don't think it's unreasonable to expect college students - especially at a place like Cambridge - to have alreadyu developed some fortitude and emotional resilience.

College is not a safe space. In fact, it's (supposed to be) the exact opposite. College is supposed to be a place of open discussion and dialogue, where people are repeatedly and aggressively challenged intellectually by both their instructors and their peers. Sometimes that's uncomfortable, and that's a good thing. It's supposed to be.
maybe 15 years ago you dumb shit
now its helicopter parent U

also raccoons being outside during the day in a big group and just chillin when a dude approaches them = they got rabies
that dude is dead

Amadeus is a brony. A manchild. He's the definition of a safe space crying SJW manlet.

Back