You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

I should get kuras name on top of google just for shits and giggles, it might be one of my later projects, I don't feel a need for revenge though.

I don't know the exact details well enough to put that on the official record so yeah, i agree with giga on this and I'd rather not speak out of my ass.

<@fraggle> Kurayami
<@fraggle> Veteran++
<@fraggle> 1 - 01-13-2009, 02:37 PM
<@fraggle> If you're going to wantonly delete threads, the very least that you can do is post the PMs and/or logs of him begging you to do it.
<@fraggle> kura asking for pms to be posted
<@fraggle> when he runs and pms rayn
<@fraggle> when he gets a call

considering who it happened to

yea thats hilarious

yup, and that's why I just took it and shut up. I didn't request the thread be deleted, I didn't stalk a single admin. I know I'm fucking hated for the retarded things I've said and done. I'm not proud of most of the stupid shit I've said and done on TW or the old T2BB, and that's why I just shut up and let it go.

yup, and that's why I just took it and shut up. I didn't request the thread be deleted, I didn't stalk a single admin. I know I'm fucking hated for the retarded things I've said and done. I'm not proud of most of the stupid shit I've said and done on TW or the old T2BB, and that's why I just shut up and let it go.

ever since murphy i have been a big el smack fan

sometimes, I think this forums should be wiped clean and everyone should have to register all new names. Then we can find all new reasons to hate and ridicule each other.

coolguy does it bother you that dillenger was able to fuck LoD after flying across country and spending tons of money to get there and you drove hours and hours and she stood you up

Back