the dragoon that attack with no weaponds but grenades can out of the battle alive but

Jake Snake stoped and smoked a cigar becaus he was tired then out of no where Otacon came on the phone and yelled "JAKE SNAKE BEHIND YOU!' so Jake Snake turned around and saw a bad guy with weapon pointed at Jake Snake.

"Why are you working for bad guys" Jake Snake told the bad guy with the weapon

"Becaus they hav metal gears and hav weapons that shoot lasers" the bad guy said back to Jake Snake.

Then Jake Snake said "I have lasers too" and brought it out of his pocket where it was hiding and shot the bad guy in teh face.

"I dont like bad guys like that" Jake Snake said to the dead bad guy then he threw his cigar on him and he lighted on fire.

Jake Snake ballasted into Obman's WHite House. Obama was a dragoon with woponds and grenades but Jake snake had not attacks ecept for the weaponds in his pockets. Obmana ponnteed his special. "Jake Snake the thick Spartan women are so important."
jake snake said "She tooked my weaponds. But why is theer a black Marge Simpson in the house. You shot her with something special?"
obmans said to Jake snake "Jake snahke She poured black paint over both my posters ad went to the ofice to laeve a photo."
"Crazy women before this airhead always tried to cut me with an iPhone Jake Snake. She was crazy. So damaged. So sick. The weaponds jam was over, cowboy. Think about it, Jake Snake cause I do."
"Obman It doesn’t matter if you’re drunk or flipped out the rock you and me gathered, it was good. Will you help mem agaist the Solids?"
"War Gear solids, Jake Snake I'l; help you. And nothing against your voice, it just makes me sick. It’s you, bitch!" SO Jake Snake shot Omban with something special.

Jake Snake ballasted into Obman's WHite House. Obama was a dragoon with woponds and grenades but Jake snake had not attacks ecept for the weaponds in his pockets. Obmana ponnteed his special. "Jake Snake the thick Spartan women are so important."
jake snake said "She tooked my weaponds. But why is theer a black Marge Simpson in the house. You shot her with something special?"
obmans said to Jake snake "Jake snahke She poured black paint over both my posters ad went to the ofice to laeve a photo."
"Crazy women before this airhead always tried to cut me with an iPhone Jake Snake. She was crazy. So damaged. So sick. The weaponds jam was over, cowboy. Think about it, Jake Snake cause I do."
"Obman It doesn’t matter if you’re drunk or flipped out the rock you and me gathered, it was good. Will you help mem agaist the Solids?"
"War Gear solids, Jake Snake I'l; help you. And nothing against your voice, it just makes me sick. It’s you, bitch!" SO Jake Snake shot Omban with something special.

a70.gif

Back