Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page ok, we need a guild...
Page 1 of 2
cheezit
VeteranXX
Old
1 - 04-06-2003, 15:09
we all know this. it'd be cool to have a TW guild. discuss.

Sponsored Links
Maniacal
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
2 - 04-06-2003, 15:46
sup

dommy
VeteranXX
Old
3 - 04-07-2003, 14:37
I can invite to my guild. It's subguilded off the largest guild/city on the server.

afex
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
4 - 04-07-2003, 19:58
yeah i wanna play with tw ppl

its just too bad most of them dont use their tribes names

Maniacal
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
5 - 04-07-2003, 20:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afex2win
yeah i wanna play with tw ppl

its just too bad most of them dont use their tribes names

theres a thread in this forum called "list of players" or something like that

which has most all fo the people on tw playing and their characters names ;o

THyRoID
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 04-07-2003, 21:27
why not restart, all on the same server, all with your TW names? would be cool minus all the work you did up till now was lost.

addps4cat
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 04-07-2003, 21:54
What server is everyone on?

Maniacal
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
8 - 04-08-2003, 01:25
most of us are on death

cheezit
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 04-08-2003, 02:29
id be up for everybody starting on a smaller server. im 32 but i dont care leveling is easy

MeSlayer
VeteranXV
Old
10 - 04-08-2003, 02:32
Honestly the way death is running lately, I imagine death will soon be one of those 'smaller' servers with lots of folks leaving.

-MT-Stealth
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 04-08-2003, 06:40
join carnage
:devil:

Maniacal
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
12 - 04-08-2003, 09:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSlayer
Honestly the way death is running lately, I imagine death will soon be one of those 'smaller' servers with lots of folks leaving.

all the servers had been having problems previously, but from what ive read on the ubi support forums they have been doing most of the work one one server at a time... havent gotten to death it... it wont stay like that for long...

Error|550
VeteranX
Old
13 - 04-08-2003, 17:14
General Guilding Thoughts

I don't know the primary guild name but I'm personally leaning toward "Sell Swords". No "Tribal" as it's kind of redundant-sounding to me. Thoughts?

Sub-guilds that I can think of at this point:

The Shadow Thieves. R3 and up; Thieves only (vge?). Role is to invade other cities in Sneak and build the guild's financial resources by relieving others of the burden of keeping track of their gold and other, bothersome items of interest. Idea is to get 10 or so R5 Thieves built with GM in Hide/Sneak/Peak/Steal for when we get to Phase 2.

White Lotus Gathering. R3 and up; Assassins only (again, vge?). Role is to provide back-up to their sister sub-guild by eliminating anyone that tries to get in the way of the aforementioned "financial burdens relief process". Idea is to get 10 or so R5 Assassins built with GM in Hide/Sneak/Poison/Backstab for when we get to Phase 2.

Enforcers Guild. Working name only (subject to change, I am sure). Essentially, these guys/gals are the cavalry. They only get used in the event that our cities (yes, plural) or team members get ambushed. R5s across the group; Warriors, Barbarians, Templars and Scouts I would guess. Scouts with GM in Detect to protect the "tanks" while they do their job. Again, 10 or so to the group. Also, a few good Channelers/Wizards/etc., to provide that extra bit of "punch" in the event that we really need to lay the smack down on some candy asses.

Cool Runnings. Working name only (subject to change, I am sure). R3 and up; Healers/Summoners. Role is to move the Shadow Thieves and White Lotus team members to and from their "job sites". Also to "port in" the Enforcers Guild in the event that the previous two groups get into too much trouble while doing their jobs.

Phase 1.

OK, obviously Phase 1 is getting chars to this level. Pure and simple, join up with any guild that you want to or stay a free-agent; whatever gets you to R3 plus so that this can all get put into action.

Phase 2.

Pick the two guilds (we'll have a poll) that have PK'd us the most. Select the bigger of the two as our first target. Thieves and Assassins get gated into the larger guild's city and go into Sneak. Thieves set out to relieve merchants, players, etc., of their unnecessary additional items and gold. Assassins set out to serve "Death Warrants" on, say, the top 5 or so players from that guild that we have decided need to die based on their PK'ing of us as we leveled up. Or based on the fact that we don't like their name. Or ... well, just for the hell of it.

Once items 1 and 2 have been accomplished, we announce in "/info" that the contract from guild #2, which we didn't choose to attack first, against guild #1 has been effectively served and we tell them what we just did and how we did it.

Then we offer our services to them to exact their revenge against guild #2.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Ultimately, we will become the most feared (not to mention wealthiest) guild on the Death server. Period.

My thoughts for our first city is to be somewhere outside of Vorringard. King's Crossing and Khar Th'Sekt are getting too over-populated with player cites so building our first city outside of Vorringard assures us of some privacy while we build up our roster, not to mention our financial resources.

I would expect us to have cities outside Vorringard, King's Crossing and Khar Th'Sekt in short order as we will make a ****load of cash very, very quickly. Revenge is a very popular, and lucrative, business. And we're just nice enough as a bunch of fun-loving, backstabbing gamers to help put the wheels in motion.

Contracting our services.

Guild wars and retribution for same will probably get priced out as follows:

5 million gold down-payment gets you, the contracting guild, a 60%/40% split for all the treasure we pull in. We keep the 40% as they're taking the larger risk once we advise the target of who ordered the hit. Plus 5 million gold is a nice, big number so we'll be nice to you.

3 million gold down-payment gets you, the contracting guild, a 50%/50% split for all the treasure we pull in. Hey, you want more of the loot you pay us up-front. Simple as that.

1 million gold down-payment gets you, the contracting guild, a 40%/60% split for all the treasure we pull in. You're obviously too broke to be hiring us, but hey, we want to see what loot your target has amassed just as much as you do so we'll help you out.

Contracts on individual players will depend on level and classification I think. An R5 tank, for instance, will take quite a bit of effort to kill (probably 2-3 Assassins which means 2-3 Summoners to do the to/from) which means our expenses will probably run, oh, say 500K gold.

This would not be my $0.02. This is more like my $20.00.

Thoughts?

MaD_ReBeL
VeteranXV
Old
14 - 04-08-2003, 17:20
everyone join friggin dommy's guild. provided dommy can get us all there .

once we get lots of money then we can consider forming more subguilds. the thing i like about dommy's guild is they hate LoD and the other griefer groups. and thats really all i care about, that and good safe hunting spots.

so everyone join and lets lvl up and destroy the pricks.

Empirion
VeteranXX
Old
15 - 04-08-2003, 17:22
Is there any place for a fighter ranger that just sits in the back and goes PEW PEW PEW with his bow? I think it would go in the cool runnings group cause it's more of a support for the tanks.

Error|550
VeteranX
Old
16 - 04-08-2003, 17:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empirion
Is there any place for a fighter ranger that just sits in the back and goes PEW PEW PEW with his bow? I think it would go in the cool runnings group cause it's more of a support for the tanks.
You'd probably go with "Enforcers" and sit back with the Mages keeping the targets at bay.

Maniacal
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
17 - 04-08-2003, 17:45
ill join whatever guild

but for the most part id rather be playing with at least some tw people, cause ill that you arent total wankers like some of the jerks out there ;o

Wraith
VeteranX
Old
18 - 04-08-2003, 17:51
i hope error is joking about that plan of his

Error|550
VeteranX
Old
19 - 04-08-2003, 18:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith
i hope error is joking about that plan of his
And why would you hope that?

Error|550
VeteranX
Old
20 - 04-08-2003, 18:04
As for the primary guild name, Boston and I have been tossing around "Mercenary Alliance" ... Thoughts?

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page ok, we need a guild...

Social Website Bullshit