Dorian

Yes at 11 pm (a half hour or so ago), she was 134 miles due east of me.

Dorian: 26.6 N 77.9 W

Me: 26.71 N 80.06 W

Max sustained winds: 180 MPH

We really aren't getting any rain though and no wind to speak of.

Do you remember the 12-21-12 doomsday apocalypse prediction. and what a letdown that was? This is kind of like that.

Last edited:
Always amazes me how they turn and head up our coast. Fucker looks like it could plow straight across Florida. I have relatives in Naples who always rides these things out. Crazy fuckers.

Yes at 11 pm (a half hour or so ago), she was 134 miles due east of me.

Dorian: 26.6 N 77.9 W

Max sustained winds: 180 MPH

We really aren't getting any rain though and no wind to speak of.

Do you remember the 12-21-12 doomsday apocalypse prediction. and what a letdown that was? This is kind of like that.

SHE? did it give you its pronouns? Senseless pig

-----------------------------------5--------
----------------------------5-7-8----------
---------------------4-5-7-----------------
--------------4-5-7------------------------
---------5-7-------------------------------
--5-7-8------------------------------------

Similar, I'm in Plantation.

I had plans to visit Laurie and my Dad in Leesburg FL (near Orlando), then head up to Atlanta to visit Six Flags Over Georgia. But when I saw everyone panicking for gas and groceries, I cancelled.

At first they had the storm with a direct hit on Leesburg, so I was going to have them come down here. But then the track moved to West Palm Beach.

I'm barely getting rain, and now the thing has stalled over the Bahamas. Too bad for them. And yes, it is incredible to look at the radar on my phone, and see this monster of a storm so close.

Dorian is a musical scale. I have a gig on Thursday at The Venue in Boyton Beach FL. Our band is Celebrate.
The Venu Restaurant and Bar - Boynton Beach - Live Entertainment

Last edited:
Dorian Hawkmoon

0740d73d65a105b561bbf12de97a214d.jpg

Dorian Hawkmoon: The History of the Runestaff and The Chronicles of Castle Brass

js.jpg

Awesome series to read while listening to the place blow away.

Black Gate Dorian Hawkmoon: The History of the Runestaff and The Chronicles of Castle Brass

My house is nice and clean. Mopped the floors, vacuumed the carpets, dusted, pulled the fridge out, cleaned the condenser fan and blasted the coils with compressed air.

The Bahamas is basically wiped off the map for a few years. The storm became stationary over Freeport. Usually when a storm hits, you get winds for 30 minutes, then again in the opposite direction after the eye passes. But this is crazy.

Last edited:
Well it's finally raining but I'm not going out there to turn the sprinklers off. Goddammit

-----------------------------------5--------
----------------------------5-7-8----------
---------------------4-5-7-----------------
--------------4-5-7------------------------
---------5-7-------------------------------
--5-7-8------------------------------------

This might be a tad complicated for TW

Back