[NFL] 2019 Playoffs & Offseason

coombz is a jackwagon. the moment he accepets anything outside of his closed view point, would be a first

Im writing him off
Hes so mediocre and hes in the position of being flat mediocre like he isnt bad enough to label as shit and never going to be good so your stuck in dak Prescott territory with just good enough

Trubisky has better arm talent than Dakota, he's just not smart enough. He can't read the field. He'd do well to continue building on his pumpfake because he simply cannot work through his reads.

sadly im calling it pats, vrs saints. dont llike either team, but i root against the pats every time./

nice that dubs is getting a good close game to watch :>

LOL all good. I have season tickets and fly for at least one away game every year. Try to make all the playoff games if I can. Got to see them win the Super Bowl in person, so I can't really ask for much more.

For what it is worth, Cowboys fans were some of the nicest opposing fans I have been around. Game was frustrating, but overall had a good time.

GG Dallas fans.

77aajmwoev821.jpg

Packers hired Matt LaFleur as head coach.

Per NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, it came down to LaFleur or ex-Bucs OC Todd Monken, who is also being sought after by multiple other clubs. Green Bay was the only one on LaFleur's tail this hiring cycle. It's a gamble on unknown upside, but LaFleur has worked under two of the sharpest offensive minds in the sport in Sean McVay and Kyle Shanahan. He just completed his first year as an offensive play-caller, serving as the Titans' OC. Marcus Mariota was consistently hurt, so it's tough to judge LaFleur off that one year. However, he did get Derrick Henry going late in the season, perhaps too late. LaFleur figures to run an up-tempo offense and gets to do it with one of the greatest quarterbacks ever in Aaron Rodgers. It's also good news for Aaron Jones. Both McVay and Shanahan preferred one-back offenses

LOL all good. I have season tickets and fly for at least one away game every year. Try to make all the playoff games if I can. Got to see them win the Super Bowl in person, so I can't really ask for much more.

For what it is worth, Cowboys fans were some of the nicest opposing fans I have been around. Game was frustrating, but overall had a good time.

GG Dallas fans.

yw

FOX's Peter Schrager reports USC OC Kliff Kingsbury is expected to be named the Cardinals' new head coach.

Per Schrager, the sides are "finalizing a deal." Kingsbury looked like a serious candidate with the Jets before the Cardinals got their crack at him. Known for high-flying offenses and nonexistent defenses, Kingsbury's first order of business if he gets the job will be finding an experienced defensive coordinator.

nfc west is filled with young white bro hc's now

and pete carroll

Back