Death Punch Studios filling positions.

thats all really nice. But why dont you fuckers use T1 weapons and armours?... We can then export all t1 players to play there and with those graphics, get new players to play it.... Simple. Fuck the copyrights. Lets show those fuckers from Hi-rez what a Tribes new game is all about. Mother fuckers.

ya, someone should build a list like that orbital predictions one... i'd imagine the closest thing to a success was legends.

though its not that hard to making something from an existing outdoor FPS engine (which is 99.999% of the code). it should take any programmer less than a day to download the sdk, follow a tutorial, replace a few models, and change a few script parameters.

Last edited:
that actually had corporate backing (if IA counts as one ;))... the problem with even having a complete game these days is that it requires a lot more beyond to grab a general audience. such as:

- some sort of marketing (cant just tell it to TW)
- ideally free2play (with aesthetic purchase options)
- some sort of match making to ease the noobs in
- tournaments
- this is all assuming the game is already polished and fun (by game design theory standards, not just personally fun)

plus the list i mentioned earlier

that actually had corporate backing (if IA counts as one ;))... the problem with even having a complete game these days is that it requires a lot more beyond to grab a general audience. such as:

- some sort of marketing (cant just tell it to TW)
- ideally free2play (with aesthetic purchase options)
- some sort of match making to ease the noobs in
- tournaments
- this is all assuming the game is already polished and fun (by game design theory standards, not just personally fun)

plus the list i mentioned earlier

So your case study is quake live :p

I havent played Tribes in at least 7 years. The only cheat out at the times I think was happyflag, I never used it, only seen it in screenshots.

props to former GOATs Achilles, applecider, eldee (best HPB chaser <3<3)

props to anemix
props to elixir/unstucktime
props to sixfoothuge

props to freight train

props to chump

2good out

Back