Petition to ban Krayvok.

Please, I am not only gorgeous but also loved.

There's a dozen or so nerd ragers who post 20x more than everyone else, and due to nerd rage tendencies also show up in (nearly) every thread I post - so I can see how you might make the mistake.

Also I really feel like playing Natural Selection after someone posted that NS2 thread. anyone still play it these days?

like i said

most consistent poster on the forum :lol:

Yes, but just like nubibO's, her brain cells are on the rocks.

24xl2e9.jpg

I honestly don't understand why you nerds try. Like seriously. Nothing puts a dent in this massive ego.

Even insults tossed by almost-regular people like giga fail to register, given that I am 8x as awesome as most people in general.. so I don't understand why you think an insult from a virginesque nerd such as yourself will even make it past the primary ego defences.

I honestly don't understand why you nerds try. Like seriously. Nothing puts a dent in this massive ego.

Even insults tossed by almost-regular people like giga fail to register, given that I am 8x as awesome as most people in general.. so I don't understand why you think an insult from a virginesque nerd such as yourself will even make it past the primary ego defences.

when i drive by a car accident i say something to myself or the people i am driving with about it

but i don't expect my comments to change the fact that there is an accident

so basically your face and posts remind me of a car crash

lol. What do you consider the nigger you're with then?

Cause she's not only a car accident but also black.

A car accident with black cars?

I really don't have anything clever to say, but for the record, you can't even date a decent looking nigger and that has always provided me with the secure knowledge that you can't possibly have any respect for yourself.

Which is, of course, why I referred to you as 'almost-normal'.

Can someone please provide a summary of this thread so far? Niggafoo's posts are too many and I prefer to avoid reading Ebonic crap that would degenerate my intellect.

why do so many people drop n-bombs when referring to nigafools girlfriend? its so lame and cliche

you suck at internet battle obibun

I've managed to derail this thread with my modelesque, chiseled-from-marble features and negative disposition towards the nerds/virgins on this forum.

For the record, Kurayami's still alright even though he doesn't like Fallout 3.

why do so many people drop n-bombs when referring to nigafools girlfriend? its so lame and cliche

It's just straight truth though. If she was a decent looking black woman, I'd call her such. But she's tremendously ugly and thus has earned the nigger description. The fact he probably takes 90% of her physical attractiveness based on the size of her ass also earns the nigger motif.

Back