Public service announcement: Golazo = FuFu

what up

graduation9wt3lx1.jpg

ps i only posted this cause of fancy

when i get home i'll scan the pic i have of my graduation where i am getting my diploma and donald rumsfeld is next to me smiling. its a balling ass pic.

yeah but right before that i captained the winning team of the LT tourney - the first non -w- captian ever

those brownies made my chaingun un fucking stoppable

while it's all good to bash fufu for various shitty aspects of his life

a history major making fun of another liberal arts major

that's just hypocrisy of the worst kind
Yeah, except I graduated in four years despite changing from business to liberal arts, and now I'm in graduate school working on my Master's Thesis. Plus, I wasn't bagging on the program per se.. it just made me laugh because I know the sort of people that work/study in our Women's Studies program. I mean, maybe his is radically different... but I seriously doubt it.

did fufu ever get together with dragon and have a rumble, or breakfast, or whatever it was fufu wanted to do with dragon's address?

wat

damnit i tried to bump like 3 threads kura created about me that all have the same OP pretty much but it wont let me bump the older ones from 2005

Last edited:
The funny thing is that a lot of you are bagging on fufu because he looks like a dip shit/fag/homo/nerd When 70% of you are some of the biggest fucking nerds i've ever seen! Minus a few selected people that are normal average guys.

Its funny how a lot of you talk shit via internet but half of you wouldn't say nearly half of the shit you say on Tribalwar to anyone on this forum.

Its like you guys get picked on in irl so you come to the forums to 'get-away' from your problems and boost your e-personality. I find it humorous!

A lot of guys on here act stupid, say stupid shit, or post stupid shit out of pure boredom/kill some time. And its funnier than shit when you all get pissed off and go WAYYY out of your way to prove that you're e-cooler than another. Or talk shit until you're blue in the face.

Seriously grow the fuck up.

Fufu, :cheers:

Back