great bass player

thats the beauty of youtube If I wanted him to read something I could post it there here I can post things I want TW peeps to see but I wouldn't expect him to read it and tell him to "be cool" or something crazy like that.

so you took me saying "be cool when people get out of 1987 and stop listening to mike varney's Shrapnel records" as talking DIRECTLY tp him and not talking about the kid to the people on TW?

I wasnt even going to correct until you keep going this long about it.

Last edited:
The 8 minute video is a professional bassist known as Billy Sheehan shredding on bass. Some love his approach to bass and some hate it. The vid I posted was just 3 minutes and he is actually going pretty slow and performing the piano part with his right hand while carrying the bass line with his left hand.

I love it when people think outside of the box.

Last edited:
btw, Billy Sheehan + Paul Gilbert in the same band. WTF?

i watched them open up for RUSH.

sheehan and gilbert tore it up...then geddy lee and alex lifeson got on stage and the four of them just smoked it....had a huge ovation after they did that..and then billy sheehan walked up to the mike and said that they had not done that on the tour before and everyone just went nuts...

Back