Musashi's Passion starts some fun

Chic0 said:
Sorry for pointing out the bullshit of this situation guys :rolleyes:

I honestly beileve Col was doing this in good fun but really this is one of the most rude things ever, and would have been more appropriate in one of the various legal threats we've had, not from a priest who just complained about a flash that is, as we all know (and for good reason) offensive to most christians.
Actually, the legal threats usually get a much harsher response. I thought I was being tame. :-\

The dude's a fucking fake ass, self promoted, wanna-be church official.... fuck him and all like him.

Any dipshit in this day and age that's gonna go surfing the internet, looking at all sorts of flash, movies, and whatnot and get their panties in a bunch over what they see needs to HOP THE FUCK OFF the information superhighway.

And any bigot who's gonna start claiming "religion bashing" needs to hop off, too, imo.

That's really it, DeWald?

:shrug:

How pathetic on their part, I was hoping the Passion flash would spread further and arouse far more outrage than this. This is kind of a letdown.

Ah well, c'est la vie. No clown tricks at the pseudo-media circus for me tonight.

bullshit of the situation???

man you really need to take a shit. you're constipated as all hell.

Colosus said:
Actually, the legal threats usually get a much harsher response. I thought I was being tame. :-\

Sorry Col, usually I hop on the bandwagon on this, but this thing did not deserve the kind of response it got. Something formal saying "sorry this is protected by free speech" would have sufficed, but I would wager that all you've done now is slap him in the face and increase his fervor to get more churches to complain to you. If they complain and only complain, you'll be lucky...not that they have legal legs to stand on, but it'll be far more trouble than its worth

Chic0 said:
Sorry Col, usually I hop on the bandwagon on this, but this thing did not deserve the kind of response it got. Something formal saying "sorry this is protected by free speech" would have sufficed, but I would wager that all you've done now is slap him in the face and increase his fervor to get more churches to complain to you. If they complain and only complain, you'll be lucky...not that they have legal legs to stand on, but it'll be far more trouble than its worth
So you promise more fun?! Yay!

im sorta excited to see what develops

and i dont think col said anything worse than you suggested

In Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount, one of the issues he taught against is that Christians should not judge other Christians. Only God should judge us, not other men.

Reading from Matthew 7:1-5:

1Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what 1measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why 1beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Fucking sinning bishops.

Well, all Im going to say that if wasnt religious in nature, it wouldnt be as funny to you all, nor would Col probably have posted it since it doesnt include an iota of a threat. Keep thinking Im raining on your parade and am close minded though.

Ill still :heart: you all anyway.

and so will jesus.....................heyoooooooo

I am amazed all the jews havent jumped on it and spread it like wildfire ... with the dancing jew and all.

fucking jews
fucking christians
fucking catholics
fucking religious fucks

FUCK YOU ALL

P1aGu3 said:
I am amazed all the jews havent jumped on it and spread it like wildfire ... with the dancing jew and all.

fucking jews
fucking christians
fucking catholics
fucking religious fucks

FUCK YOU ALL

dont forget the atheists

Hey, I do go to church, but comeon, there's a place for comedy and a place for worship. If you're on the internet, you have to expect to be offended.

I'm curious as to why in your post it says "originally posted by" as if it was from a private message. I don't see anyone with that name on the userl ist, so was that added and rest was in an e-mail?

Back