we haven't had a good flame thread in awhile, so here it goes. (TW DRAMA)

Musashi said:
enron.jpg
:rofl:

Imposter said:
HTS apparently got pissed when we were talking about starting our own ladder since she works for TWL. She was causing drama in that ladder thread a bit ago and Col went off on her. Apparently she got fired from WOFN at some point, which I didn't know until today. So she retaliates and uses fraggle as a weapon to start mo drama.

Haha...way to be a woman.

Imposter said:
HTS apparently got pissed when we were talking about starting our own ladder since she works for TWL.
I doubt that. We've (as in current and former high-level TWL peoples) known you were going to start your own ladder for several months now.

Eph rules. He's much fatter than Col too, yet he has all the girls in brooklyn after him. (so I heard)

I think Col should have told the community before doing this..

Imposter said:
I think people are missing the better flame material in this thread, that being the h8 between Col and HTS.

Maybe she's jealous of Pixiee getting all the Col lovin.

good point. why are they h8in? did col kick her off the air as requested?

edit: nm read previous page.....

DRAMA shoa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Last edited:
Imposter said:
HTS apparently got pissed when we were talking about starting our own ladder since she works for TWL. She was causing drama in that ladder thread a bit ago and Col went off on her. Apparently she got fired from WOFN at some point, which I didn't know until today. So she retaliates and uses fraggle as a weapon to start mo drama.

Thats not a bad idea Musashi, about the donations page. I'll talk to Mr. Colosus about it.

That's kind of disappointing. Personally, I'm all for the idea of TW starting it's own ladder. I think it would be great for T:V, and Tribes in general.

Imposter said:
WOFN is part of the Tribalwar Network. Its rediculous for us to have someone on staff who is working against us and can read our private staff forum.
Then he shouldn't say he has NOTHING to do with it then, right?

stits said:
I couldn't careless if he gets a laptop for pseudo TW related responsibilities or not. Col should get a perk or two just like anyone at a normal job.

I think people are miffed that a fund for a server was used this way after the fact.

If people were told upfront, you probably wouldn't see this thread.

The donations page is a good idea, I think.

Sojourn said:
That's kind of disappointing. Personally, I'm all for the idea of TW starting it's own ladder. I think it would be great for T:V, and Tribes in general.
Actually, HTS thinks so, too. I think her concerns were misunderstood.

I think its semantics Vlassic. He doesn't have anything to do with it on a day to day basis, in the same way the president of Philip Morris doesn't have anything to do w/ the day to day operations at Kraft. But if Kraft starts a Stop Smoking Campaign then the head guy at Phillip Morris will step in.

Maybe I shouldn't have related us to a cigarette maker. But then TW is addictive.

Back