we haven't had a good flame thread in awhile, so here it goes. (TW DRAMA)

He used a grand of the donations to get a laptop that allowed TW/WOFN to cover that Tribes: Vengeance press conference and broadcast that live video from the event. We wouldn't have been able to do it otherwise. Ya he gets to keep the laptop, but he did pay for half of it himself. And hell if TW ended tomorrow Col would own a ton of server equipment too.

Imposter said:
He used a grand of the donations to get a laptop that allowed TW/WOFN to cover that Tribes: Vengeance press conference and broadcast that live video from the event. We wouldn't have been able to do it otherwise. Ya he gets to keep the laptop, but then if TW ended tomorrow Col would own a ton of server equipment too.
Why must you poop on everything...party pooper.

Sry. If its any consolation I think he shoulda hired a hooker instead of flying out Pixie.

Kaiser(A) said:
ruh roh

Cav, this is going to dwarf our thread.

lol normally i'd be angry, but i think we did our jobs. GJ Kaiser. There is one worthwhile buckeye in the world.

This is new drama. ours was more....relived drama.

So what have we learned from all of this?

Let's see...

1. You are a faggot if you posted something like "this post for sale" and "1st, 2nd, 3rd etc. in this epic blah blah..." on the first or second page.

2. Cav is fat smelly cocksmoking paki.

3. That Col fucking owned all of the stupid fucks by actually rewarding himself for what he's done around here. Something I applaud...

I hope Col drops in on this and tells all of you to eat a phat dick. Except for Cav of course, he might actually enjoy that among all the other things that are constantly going in and out of his mouth.

I haven't seen a picture of Pixie yet but perhaps the best way to solve this is to let all the contributors have a go at her? :slurp:

Oh yeah by the way, Colosus sat on my puppy and ate it.

And seriousally...from what I hear the laptop is half for TW use so good for him. The cast was awesome.

The real question is, if col had said that he was going to buy a laptop and a digital cam with leftover money would you have still donated?

pixiedee is wasting tribalwar's hard earned contributions

give it up you prude bitch

Last edited:
WeNdeL said:
So what have we learned from all of this?

Let's see...

1. You are a faggot if you posted something like "this post for sale" and "1st, 2nd, 3rd etc. in this epic blah blah..." on the first or second page.

2. Cav is fat smelly cocksmoking paki.

3. That Col fucking owned all of the stupid fucks by actually rewarding himself for what he's done around here. Something I applaud...

I hope Col drops in on this and tells all of you to eat a phat dick. Except for Cav of course, he might actually enjoy that among all the other things that are constantly going in and out of his mouth.

Shouldn't you be off making another pointless thread about weed?

(Hey, there's not enough flaming in this flame thread.)

Back