OT: All your base are belong to us

protest.jpg

End the occupation in my base!

cat.jpg

Cats: ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!

(Note: This is actually done in photoshop, and not an original photograph)

darleks.jpg

This is the "Where's Waldo?" of AYB... see if you can find the now famous phrase.

I think this is the next logical step for the AYB artists out there. Everything has been done... now it's time to start putting it in subtly so only people looking will find it.

I noticed something odd about this thread. Since everyone sort of abandoned it on TW it seems like the only people who post to this thread are people I've never seen before. What's going on?

disc-chord said:
Everything has been done...
:lol: no shit! This joke is old, tired and not funny anymore. And as long as you keep posting to it, it will get even more not-funny. Now quit it! And if you're going to make an all your base pic, at least make it look nice. Aliased text of "the now famous phrase"(which everyone around here is fucking sick of) looks ugly.

Will one of you TW admins please lock this topic?

grow up and shut up.

if you don't like this thread, show at least the brain power of a retarded toddler, and don't read it anymore.

fucking DUH.

What exactly is your problem? What's all this about? You're offended by a message board thread? It's pretty easy to avoid an offending message board thread... you don't click on it.

disc-chord said:
It's pretty easy to avoid an offending message board thread... you don't click on it.

But it would take them at least the IQ if a moldy sandwich to figure that out.

You'll often see these same people standing in the corner poking themselves in the eye, and saying "ow! that hurt!" then doing it again repeatedly.

Rapscallion Jones said:
I noticed something odd about this thread. Since everyone sort of abandoned it on TW it seems like the only people who post to this thread are people I've never seen before. What's going on?

I've been around here for some time... I only post when I feel like it.

<i> Everything has been done... </i>

NO!! It's not true! There is still plenty more to do. I think the next step is integrating this into real life, when it's realistic. Take for example the college students that projected AYBABTU across the top of their campus in blue lazers (http://avians.net/skan/aybabtu/). I think that type of thing is most funny. A coworker of mine with a band called "King Dorks" just made a CD. Can you geuss what the title is? "All Your Base Are Belong To Us." I was the only one at work who got the joke, but it was so funny when I saw that... The other day at Office Depot there was this gel pen, and it had a writing tablet for testing it. It was a kinda cool pen, though not worth $20. I flipped past a few pages and wrote, "All your base are belong to us." I hope someone who understands that finds it...

Back