Should i take my friends girl(s)?

TWIST TWIST BITCH BITCHES TWIST BITCH TWIST BITCHES TWIST TWIST BITCH TWIST BITCHES BITCH TWIST BITCHES TWIST TWIST BITCH BITCH TWIST BITCHES BITCH TWIST BITCH BITCHES TWIST BITCH BITCHES TWIST BITCH TWIST BITCHES TWIST TWIST BITCH TWIST BITCHES BITCH TWIST BITCHES TWIST TWIST BITCH BITCH TWIST BITCHES BITCH TWIST BITCH BITCHES TWISTBITCH BITCHES TWIST BITCH TWIST BITCHES TWIST TWIST BITCH TWIST BITCHES BITCH TWIST BITCHES TWIST TWIST BITCH BITCH TWIST BITCHES BITCH TWIST BITCH BITCHES TWISTBITCH BITCHES TWIST BITCH TWIST BITCHES TWIST TWIST BITCH TWIST BITCHES BITCH TWIST BITCHES TWIST TWIST BITCH BITCH TWIST BITCHES BITCH TWIST BITCH BITCHES TWISTBITCH BITCHES TWIST BITCH TWIST BITCHES TWIST TWIST BITCH TWIST BITCHES BITCH TWIST BITCHES TWIST TWIST BITCH BITCH TWIST BITCHES BITCH TWIST BITCH BITCHES TWISTBITCH BITCHES TWIST BITCH TWIST BITCHES TWIST TWIST BITCH TWIST BITCHES BITCH TWIST BITCHES TWIST TWIST BITCH BITCH TWIST BITCHES BITCH TWIST BITCH BITCHES TWISTBITCH BITCHES TWIST BITCH TWIST BITCHES TWIST TWIST BITCH TWIST BITCHES BITCH TWIST BITCHES TWIST TWIST BITCH BITCH TWIST BITCHES BITCH TWIST BITCH BITCHES TWISTBITCH BITCHES TWIST BITCH TWIST BITCHES TWIST TWIST BITCH TWIST BITCHES BITCH TWIST BITCHES TWIST TWIST BITCH BITCH TWIST BITCHES BITCH TWIST BITCH BITCHES TWISTBITCH BITCHES TWIST BITCH TWIST BITCHES TWIST TWIST BITCH TWIST BITCHES BITCH TWIST BITCHES TWIST TWIST BITCH BITCH TWIST BITCHES BITCH TWIST BITCH BITCHES TWISTBITCH BITCHES TWIST BITCH TWIST BITCHES TWIST TWIST BITCH TWIST BITCHES BITCH TWIST BITCHES TWIST TWIST BITCH BITCH TWIST BITCHES BITCH TWIST BITCH BITCHES TWISTBITCH BITCHES TWIST BITCH TWIST BITCHES TWIST TWIST BITCH TWIST BITCHES BITCH TWIST BITCHES TWIST TWIST BITCH BITCH TWIST BITCHES BITCH TWIST BITCH BITCHES TWISTBITCH BITCHES TWIST BITCH TWIST BITCHES TWIST TWIST BITCH TWIST BITCHES BITCH TWIST BITCHES TWIST TWIST BITCH BITCH TWIST BITCHES BITCH TWIST BITCH BITCHES TWISTBITCH BITCHES TWIST BITCH TWIST BITCHES TWIST TWIST BITCH TWIST BITCHES BITCH TWIST BITCHES TWIST TWIST BITCH BITCH TWIST BITCHES BITCH TWIST BITCH BITCHES TWISTBITCH BITCHES TWIST BITCH TWIST BITCHES TWIST TWIST BITCH TWIST BITCHES BITCH TWIST BITCHES TWIST TWIST BITCH BITCH TWIST BITCHES BITCH TWIST BITCH BITCHES TWIST YOU'RE A FUCKING FAGGOT SHUT THE FUCK UP

TreW_SoulJa said:
twist:

backstab?

betrayal?

deceit?

insert whatever the fuck word you want assholes. It's obvious what it means.

Yes, i'm black invar, i'm not 'wannabe ghetto'. I'm not a wannabe playa, i get bitches or i dont - if i post about my life, pardon me if i want some opinions of some peers. I'm far from a teeny bopper, as well. I'm sick of hearing your skinny little nerdy bitch ass talking shit to people on the forums when i've yet to hear you post about your life (maybe u did and i missed it). All i know of you is that you like to be condescending in threads whenever possible, especially to people you think the community at large lacks respect for, and it makes you feel a little better about whatever fucked up social situation you have in RL (maybe you are a loser ?). Stop posting on my threads, you obviously have no idea what the fuck you're talking about or who the fuck you're talking to, so how about YOU shut the fuck up, grow the fuck up, get a life and post about it?

fucking asshole.

yeah i used to ger pissed at their shit too, then i realized...

it's the internet

it's tw

TreW_SoulJa said:
xeron: thanks for the h8, i'll tell you why you're a fucking idiot.

1) in the past ive only been minimally flamed for my girl-related threads on TW

2) why would i care if people say 'pics or it didnt happen'? i know they're only half-serious, their posts take up minimal space, and frankly they're easy to ignore.

3) actually people care enough to post useful things, often, its just that typically i start these threads at odd times (e.g. 5 AM est). And only asstrolls like you have low enough self esteem to bring hate.

Also, there are tons of people i have girl related conversations with in IRC, and on TW, who listen and offer advice and tell me about their lives.

4) i have tons of friends that will listen, and if i deem it relevant they will hear about it tomorrow when they're awake (obviously im not going to call my friends at 2 AM and tell them about my bullshit - maybe a moron like you would do that).

5) actually posting it does get it out of my system some, and the main way it does that is i get to tear little shits like you to pieces.

Unfortunately i'm left with little pieces of shit...

invar: i like to provide as many relevant details as possible so that the people who actually want to offer heartfelt opinions and advice can fully put themselves in my situation and tell me what they think i should do, or what they would do in the situation. If i made minimal posts they would give ill-informed minimal replies that may be bad advice. But you're right, i could've made it simple - yet complicating it does not make it retarded.

1) Thats becuase people A- didn't care, or B- you didnt piss everyone off by saying TWIST in every other word.

2) That one was a joke... the flame only started halfway through the message... good job using logic to comprehend
what is and wat isnt a joke. Did that sentence make fun of you in any way? no. Nice one, ass

3) The funny thing about that is, I rarely flame anyone anymore, but I flamed you becuase (refer back to #1)

4) So if you do have friends that will listen, WAIT till tommarow to tell them, and dont post it here, vgx

5) Tearing little shits like me? thats funny, becuase Im not the one that made a complete dumbass of myself, and is getting flamed by atleast 5 people right now. I guess that makes me the one getting tore up.

Now please, refrain yourself from communicating with me forever, which should be hard becuase your on ignore.

luv x

personally i think that you got dissed. as long as hes not banging the girls then go ahead and stick em your self.

Referring to girls as bitches makes me think you have a lot of internal emotions to deal with, and this really isn't about your friend.

So, if he is the one chillin with all the girls, how the fuck are you going to take them, lol.

yo so see I got thiz girl boyee and i twisted it around and shit

CloroX said:
wow you guys are a big bunch of faggots
pot.gif
+
kettle.jpg
+
black.flower.layer.jpg
:shrug:

your a fucking idiot, that hangs out with fucking idiots, so you can all bang fucking idiots together.

The real problem is the fucking idiots breed.

Back