Good Bye. The End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake said:
btw if this is another one of those then i'm going to stop reading these threads :|

Hell I'm just gonna assume all these posts are fake because believing they are real is depressing.

I've been at past his point in my life (About 2.5 years ago. Some of the community old timers, especially for tpbb when it was actually not gay will remember it).

Yoda, if you're reading this, I know you won't believe me, but things get a lot better.

And if this has anything to do with your girlfriend... whatever it is, she isn't worth your life.

I am not about to kill myself, but I do have the drugs sitting on the desk next to me ready. This was a draft of my letter. I am sorry for any pain I have caused any of you. You do not need to call my ISP or do whatever to have someone check on me. I will get through tonight, and I will be talking to people about this. I don't want pity.

I'm not the one who needs help in this situation.

I have no desire to kill myself because right now my life is going perfect.

Anyway, I hope you actually follow through with it Yoda, only a real man can commit suicide. There is nothing left for you in this world, and you can never have that Natalie Portman, just ctrl-k now.

LOSER DO IT!!!

not to sound to cynical but if he does do this, we will never know whether or not he did\didnt either A) he is dead already or B) laughing at all of us.

Yoda said:
I am not about to kill myself, but I do have the drugs sitting on the desk next to me ready. This was a draft of my letter. I am sorry for any pain I have caused any of you. You do not need to call my ISP or do whatever to have someone check on me. I will get through tonight, and I will be talking to people about this.

Yoda, check your PMs in about 2 seconds.

Yoda said:
I am not about to kill myself, but I do have the drugs sitting on the desk next to me ready. This was a draft of my letter. I am sorry for any pain I have caused any of you. You do not need to call my ISP or do whatever to have someone check on me. I will get through tonight, and I will be talking to people about this.
I'm there if you need someone to talk to man. God bless man.

aim sn: kharn353

Yoda said:
I am not about to kill myself, but I do have the drugs sitting on the desk next to me ready. This was a draft of my letter. I am sorry for any pain I have caused any of you. You do not need to call my ISP or do whatever to have someone check on me. I will get through tonight, and I will be talking to people about this. I don't want pity.

stop fucking feeling sorry for yourself and fix your problems

jesus christ

Yoda said:
the drugs sitting on the desk next to me
what sort of drugs? you know, if you sent them to me

Apothem
6640 Valley Spring Dr.
Bloomfield, MI 48301

then there's no way you'd be able to commit suicide. so they're prescription, right? benzodiazepines i presume? or perhaps you want to have fun and do the acetaminophen thing, mitigated with some opiate. well in any case, let me know and we'll set something up. i'll pay you, of course.

1. there is nothing so severe that you can not overcome.

2. when you feel that everything is lost, refer back to number 1.

3. think about all the people you will make suffer.

4. suicide is the cowards way out. yes, it will all be over and regardless of religion, heaven, and hell... you will still be a gutless coward unless you are being eaten by zombies and don't want to become one. thats the exception.

don't be a coward. stand up to your problems. there is noone, or nothing worth taking your life for. don't be a selfish fucking coward.

take that and do as you will. those you care about would be happy to help you if you stand up and embrace life. very few will mourn you if you take the cowards way out.

think it over, and always refer back to number 1. the decision should be easy enough.

Yoda said:

Wow
You ARE an attention whore.
If its a draft, and you arent going to do it, put that in the fucking first post.

Jesus christ.

bah.. fuck it

nike.jpg

If he was going to do it he would have already. Posting here showed he had doubt (which is good) and wanted to see how people reacted.

But, you could have made a "I'm THINKING about suicide" thread or "My life is a wreck, I need help" thread instead of calling wolf and making an attention getter like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back