Recording Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm making fun of you. That list is garbage. You guys suck and can only strive to be successful in the sense that 15 year old girls and boys who have no standards will like it. Please reevaluate your approach.

You post while standing wasit deep in your own feces and have the temerity to tell someone else they smell funny?
You are a riot for an autistic fag.

:lol:

Hi just dropping in to suggest that swensonator kill his bandmates, then himself.
Appreciate the suggestion. Ladies first, however.

Although I have come to the conclusion that when I get back together with my friends we're getting a chick to front the band.
I'll repeat. Dont like the music? Fuck off.

Last edited:
That was pretty lame of you to post his music in GD, assfrags. Even by your standards. Most of the people here are novice musicians. Members post in this forum with the confidence that they will be helped or critiqued by those of us that have more experience or some real advise to give, and that's all he was looking for.

Assfrags is a terrible poster. Its pretty amusing to me that he gets tired of spewing his retardation and comes to the musician forum to troll as well.

Assfrags is a terrible poster. Its pretty amusing to me that he gets tired of spewing his retardation and comes to the musician forum to troll as well.

Is it impossible that I am a musician?
stilgar said:
And you think you are?
A wastrel?
A superfluous specimen?

I see you as God's cockroach - even God needs a garbageman.
I am God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back