fathers day and mothers day are gay and were invented by queers

bowl of blood

Contributor
look i love my mom and pop and do something for them every year but these 'holidays' were invented by a card company as a means of emotionally blackmailing ppl into spending money.

oh you don't want to buy a card for mothers day? do you hate your mother???

you can't set aside one day a year for the people who brought you into the world??? (aside from every single other holiday plus their birthdays)

when my kids are old enough i'm going to tell them not to bother with this stupid shit and you ought to do your part getting the word out

and today, 1 of those days is under attack. if those days were celebrated in the worlds largest open-air prison, the UK, they would be banned and anyone caught celebrating them, they would go to jail for hate speech.

Good thing bowl of blood was a butt baby. Some emasculated she man carried you in his colon and shit you out. Your little internet rage bursts are a great indicator.

I don't even pay attention anymore.. fuck that shit

June 17, 2019 – NATIONAL EAT YOUR VEGETABLES DAY – GLOBAL GARBAGE MAN DAY – NATIONAL STEWART’S ROOT BEER DAY – NATIONAL APPLE STRUDEL DAY – NATIONAL CHERRY TART DAY

JUNE 2019

JUN
NATIONAL GO FISHING DAY

JUN
NATIONAL SPLURGE DAY

JUN
NATIONAL GARFIELD THE CAT DAY

JUN
NATIONAL MARTINI DAY

JUN
NATIONAL WATCH DAY

JUN