Is this place safe for ladies? by missmanners - Page 14 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Is this place safe for ladies?
Page 14 of 70
Zlex
VeteranXX
Old
261 - 01-18-2010, 14:35
Show us your ****

Sponsored Links
Hudson
VeteranXV
Old
262 - 01-18-2010, 14:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
Why aren't we beating down the doors at that place?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FOURSTAR View Post
this is a legit question. ****, i bet we could embed tons of javascript on that site, could be fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhand Altor View Post
Did anyone already mention a invasion?
Attention please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlex View Post
Show us your ****
This is for you. If you don't post them here, but you have posted them anywhere, we'll find them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandarb View Post
I kinda dig the vein ****. I love skin so white its nearly transparent.

Mandarb, post a pic of yourself please

dionysus
VeteranX
Old
263 - 01-18-2010, 14:43
twitter is so much better than this forum

Urshilikai
VeteranX
Old
264 - 01-18-2010, 14:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by dionysus View Post
now thats a troll

TW_Dagger
VeteranXV
Old
265 - 01-18-2010, 15:01
Suck my pianist!

aur0ra
VeteranXV
Old
266 - 01-18-2010, 15:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlex View Post
Show us your ****
Normally Im a pretty nice and normal guy mm, but today I'm just going to quote this for sport. Don't let these guys get the best of you.

Gd day to you young lady.

aur0ra

def
VeteranXX
Old
267 - 01-18-2010, 15:19
sounds old, fat, and chain smoker from the youtube video

also, lame thread

missmanners
Veteran4
Old
268 - 01-18-2010, 15:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by def View Post
sounds old, fat, and chain smoker from the youtube video

also, lame thread
No just old and fat. I dont smoke.

mm

Feannag
VeteranXV
Old
269 - 01-18-2010, 15:55
I think this person really is a female, but she knows a TW'er IRL and this is simply a ploy for her to come in here and try to rile the forum up. Given that she's most likely immune to the usual ******ry and is on-guard against the usual creepy e-stalkers to keep from finding info about her.

Shopper47
VeteranX
Old
270 - 01-18-2010, 16:31
Feannag your innocence online is like a lone shooting star in the murky dark...except the star also has downs syndrome.. and chronic diarrhea.

Feannag
VeteranXV
Old
271 - 01-18-2010, 16:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joemomma5000 View Post
Feannag your innocence online is like a lone shooting star in the murky dark...except the star also has downs syndrome.. and chronic diarrhea.
Usually women don't wander in here, most troll/smurfs don't persist this long. The average forum user here has little patience for it. So unless it's some dormant user who got back in it's a silly ploy of some kind or another.

missmanners
Veteran4
Old
272 - 01-18-2010, 16:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feannag View Post
I think this person really is a female, but she knows a TW'er IRL and this is simply a ploy for her to come in here and try to rile the forum up. Given that she's most likely immune to the usual ******ry and is on-guard against the usual creepy e-stalkers to keep from finding info about her.
*sigh* Rile the forum up? I'm not trolling, I'm being very boring, and it's fairly easy for people to find info about me. What harm could I possibly do here?

mm

Kiint
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
273 - 01-18-2010, 17:26
I would like to encourage a little extra vitriol from the participants here. I am a little upset that the majority are being rather tame, come on TW you can do better than this.

Oh ... and pics of your flabby flapjacks or you are a balding fat man who rides a sybian while posting on the in'ernets.

arcadus
VeteranXX
Old
274 - 01-18-2010, 17:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by missmanners View Post
*sigh* Rile the forum up? I'm not trolling, I'm being very boring, and it's fairly easy for people to find info about me. What harm could I possibly do here?

mm
apparently you missed the sign on the way in

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
275 - 01-18-2010, 17:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by missmanners View Post
What harm could I possibly do here?
well, if you knew anything about us, you'd know that this place is much like the no ma'am club on married with children. many guys here have worked extremely hard to make women a think of the past. they've mostly succeeded here on these forums.

you are upsetting the delicate balance for these nerdvirgins.

As the great Al Bundy would say, SHOW US THE HOOTERS OR BEGONE, FOUL TEMPTRESS!!

Last edited by havax; 01-18-2010 at 17:41..
carouselambra
Veteran++
Old
276 - 01-18-2010, 17:42
The TrollKingdom method of trolling:

-repeat often that you're "not trolling"

Guaranteed 100% "success"*!

*"success" defined as upwards of 1 reply in which your presence on a forum is acknowledged in any way

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
277 - 01-18-2010, 17:43
I want to try this out.

O

soundjester
VeteranXV
Old
278 - 01-18-2010, 17:45
I'm going to start signing my posts as well.

sj

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
279 - 01-18-2010, 17:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by dionysus View Post
Go to a topix local forum and troll your neighbors. It's a lot more entertaining than I ever thought.

sKILLz
VeteranXX
Old
280 - 01-18-2010, 17:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstrike View Post
I am indeed an artist... ever hear of the saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder?" The same saying applies to art. I am also in a master's program at a highly regarded university, so I guess I'm not a loser either. I can't possibly be a ****** since I have a girlfriend and have been in more MFF threesomes than you have been in relationships.

So I guess you're wrong on all 3 accounts.
You are not a loser for going to school and getting a education. You are a loser for so many other reasons.

Your girl is a pig. A three sum with two pigs Most could get 2 ugly pigs to ****. Have you ever ****ed a good looking girl? Doubt it. You wouldn't know what to do. Continue to **** ugly fat girls and think you are "the man".

Ask around bud. I make you look like a virgin. No matter what education or what you have, it will still not replace that ****ing god ugly face

Cross dressing and acting gay and bi sexual with a bunch of pig girls is not some thing most would brag about. Then again what do you have to lose? You never got any attention acting any other way. Might as well act like a fool. Any attention is better than no attention huh bud?

Page 14 of 70

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Is this place safe for ladies?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
"forum invasion" , 'forum invasion' , 'mugen trolls' , ;) mm , adam mitter , barricade the doors , board up the windows , fancy scat eats cock , free ▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , i fuck models , it's a dude , make mofo look good , missmanners is a goddess , missmannersisaguy , niggers jews bad news , niggers molest zophorath , nope , rook @ dong 8==o , stalkers in this thread , stupid thread , terrorist threats , troll loserdom , trollin' , yarr matey not a lady , zoph molests children