The History of Late-Gen LT(2005-Present)

@ some point we must face the fact that tribe 2 wasnt a real tribe game and ignore people that say otherwise

we've been to their game and even t:a and won

bring stack and hack to LT play a couple months and I'll 8-0 u fucks with a team of pu ringers.

@ some point we must face the fact that tribe 2 wasnt a real tribe game and ignore people that say otherwise

we've been to their game and even t:a and won

bring stack and hack to LT play a couple months and I'll 8-0 u fucks with a team of pu ringers.

yea, lol
we saw how that went with fire becoming the next mvp ez
get fuk and suk a cock

u either get born into t1 or u suk that is facts
facts is facts

Last edited:
:wave:

the greatest 2 teams ever were |wtf and |V|

these 2 teams created most of all the elites stork mentioned and created how LT was eventually played by everyone. after both of them disband, lix/me/thorin stuck together and created various other teams that went on and on.

lix was in "kee playas" as copa said, but really wasnt anybody until he joined wtf and thats really where he started exploding and became the greatest tribes player ever. dawar came from gangstas and for a long time was widely considered the best home d.

it was so much fun playing with lix and thorin. we all knew how each other played and most of the time would give so little effort and still dominate everyone. it was always fun playing LK/anemix's teams, we always had close good matchs with them.

reading that post stork made brought back so many awesome memories of tribes, i wish i could go back and relive.

i remember my hatred for team blood eagle, mainly because of terraforce and adroit. i deeply hated those fuckers. it got to the point where i would quit whatever team i was on, and join whoever challenged/played them just so i could beat that team.

Back