My dog is quite old

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
We already spent $2500 on fixing the leg of the dog after it snapped a cruciate chasing pigeons. Dog isn't very smart, it's like a 4 legged NGFM. Should I have it put to sleep?

Put to sleep. Stupid expression. We're gonna kill your dog, that's what they should say.

One sunday afternoon I was outside using the weed eater on the edge of the sidewalk. My wife was sweeping up behind me. Suddenly a cat ran right across my path and I hit the tail of the cat and I'll be damned if it didn't cut that cats tail right off.

I was like... fuck. My wife grabbed the cat and the severed tail and demanded I take this cat to the vet.

It is Sunday. But I got in the car and drove around looking for a vet.

2 hours later I come home and hand the cat to my wife. She was like they put the tail back on? You found a vet on Sunday?

I was like no women, I took the cat to Walmart.

She was shocked. Walmart? What for?

I was like bitch, it is the world's largest retailer.

m4iLO3I.png

No pics of Mitch dog because he didn't want to give it up to any of you beastiality inclined fappers to ruin it's internet reputation. So I'll next it anyway:

funny-dog-crazy-photo.jpg

You're a very wealthy person as you have explained.

I think you should keep the dog around because only a low status poor person puts their dog to sleep without paying the medical bills required to save it.

You see your pet is partly a status symbol and as a well to do person abroad it behooves you to pay the medical fees to keep that status symbol in good shape.

Anything less and you're just some poor person with a pet they can't manage once it gets sick.

Back