[T1] The Link Thread

hello dare

hello opsayo, it is solidsnake here. i do not hate you; i enjoy your company and thank you for playing tribes with me dear tribal friend. (reffering back to logs of march 2009 in lasthope bypass thread). also i do not terp anymore opsayo does. ALSO PLZ LET ME BE IN THE TWARS BETA OK???? IT IS ME SOLIDSNAKE FOUNDER OF HACKINGTON THANKS ARCANOX

edit: the topic has now changed from dare to opsayo

Last edited:
I have no fucking clue what's going on here, but I do know that Tribes is dead

and that anyone who considers interpolate an exploit but not fov 120 is a massive retard

and that anyone who considers interpolate an exploit but not fov 120 is a massive retard

people that change other settings found in clientprefs.cs like graphics setting to increase their framerate should be banned as well

dirty hackers

You're comparing a constant preference to a volatile 'user-enhancement' setting that has been affected by a decade's worth of technological advancement.

The majority in 1998 ( dial-up ) is not the majority in 2010 ( cable, etc. ). A weapon that was balanced in 1998 based on the connection rate of the time is no longer balanced in 2010. The only way to preserve what little balance remains is to restrict interpolation to it's default value.

Right, which is why it's the preferred method of 'balance'. You don't alter gameplay ten years in.

If you're being sarcastic, I'd like to see your implementation of a chaingun that operates with interpolate = 0, and interpolate = 64 ( default ), that keeps everyone happy. It's not going to happen.

Right, which is why it's the preferred method of 'balance'. You don't alter gameplay ten years in.

If you're being sarcastic, I'd like to see your implementation of a chaingun that operates with interpolate = 0, and interpolate = 64 ( default ), that keeps everyone happy. It's not going to happen.

interpolate = 0;
chaingun damage decreased

next problem? :p

reduce max chaingun ammo to ~30

worked marvelously well in SoA

Back