P.s. the spy sat deployed. Govt lied to fake out the world

Probably some crazy attack satellite or weapon platform

Sponsored Links
Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
62 - 02-03-2018, 09:55
Btw falcon heavy launch feb 6th
And spacex opened up the launch contract market for gov in 2014, after ula was charging 120 to 400 million per launch

Spacex charges 60 million

Sooooooooooooooo???????

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
63 - 02-03-2018, 11:21
I love when sperglord Ellen hates on companies whose single accomplishments dwarf everything Ellen has ever done in his sad, pathetic life.

Spxnge
VeteranXV
Old
64 - 02-03-2018, 12:31
The **** r u talking about

40 thousand sq ft of drywall and counting *****

Nonie54
VeteranXX
Old
65 - 02-03-2018, 12:34
snip

Last edited by HelenKeller; 02-03-2018 at 19:40.. Reason: shitty link
Nonie54
VeteranXX
Old
66 - 02-03-2018, 12:35
whoa this link broke tw
Code:
https://jalopnik.com/tesla-model-3-teardown-by-engineering-firm-reveals-qual-1822678045

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
67 - 02-03-2018, 12:42
fking noob

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
68 - 02-03-2018, 13:19
i love the end of that article:
this consultant gets paid millions of dollars by the big 3

arsin
Veteran++
Old
69 - 02-03-2018, 14:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data View Post
I love when sperglord Ellen hates on companies whose single accomplishments dwarf everything Ellen has ever done in his sad, pathetic life.
Sad and pathetic? lolwut, you're the one invested in lolerlasterplanes and salavitating over MIIC channel YouTube videos. But for sure Elon is a 100x smarter than me, heck he should be designing lasers that work on planes.

But at least I'm not a scam artist, trotting out a flamethrower for Jewmedia to throw off attention from another missed production deadline.

This inevitable and spectacular stock crash will embroil Elon in legal troubles for years and years. So maybe not so smart? We'll see.

Tesla Model 3 Teardown By Engineering Firm Reveals Quality Flaws Like 'A Kia In The '90s'I think the author is biased but different gap sizes is unbelievable. Apple would not be impressed.

Hopefully Tesla will learn how to bend sheet metal soon. Production should be 5000u/week now 800. Dang.

Last edited by arsin; 02-03-2018 at 14:29..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
70 - 02-03-2018, 16:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
I remember a time i had a mega space thread that no one replied to

If only i still cared to inform you morons
Then teles dumb question about the spy sat wouldn't have been

Oh well **** you!
i don't have retard insurance bro

i am still counting on them solar roads to take me home tonight

but here i am stranded instead

good thing i can still take my shirt off if i want to though

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
71 - 02-03-2018, 19:42
anthony stop typing

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
72 - 02-03-2018, 20:57
Elon Musk has a lot of companies, Tesla is a big one but he can have one of those go under or it will get sold off.

People are investing in his vision and they have been making cars for years, it isn't uncommon to see a Tesla around where I live in Ontario Canada. If they had been trying for this long without a single production car being made it would be an issue. People want the cars, and are willing to wait. People that own a Tesla find them to be a good car.

Lots of people want him to fail it seems, but I think most people find his goals inspiring even if they don't hit their time lines. Big ideas inspire people, for what he does it is better to put the bar high because you can get people to push harder and still get a lot done in a short amount of time. If he consistently can't accomplish goals he will be unreliable and he will lose the trust of investors.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
73 - 02-03-2018, 21:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyRabbit View Post
Elon Musk has a lot of companies, Tesla is a big one but he can have one of those go under or it will get sold off.

People are investing in his vision and they have been making cars for years, it isn't uncommon to see a Tesla around where I live in Ontario Canada. If they had been trying for this long without a single production car being made it would be an issue. People want the cars, and are willing to wait. People that own a Tesla find them to be a good car.

Lots of people want him to fail it seems, but I think most people find his goals inspiring even if they don't hit their time lines. Big ideas inspire people, for what he does it is better to put the bar high because you can get people to push harder and still get a lot done in a short amount of time. If he consistently can't accomplish goals he will be unreliable and he will lose the trust of investors.
people want the cars because they are retarded idealistic lemmings. telsa cars are unreliable, cheap pieces of **** with the lowest quality control of any car manufacturer

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
74 - 02-03-2018, 21:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
people want the cars because they are retarded idealistic lemmings. telsa cars are unreliable, cheap pieces of **** with the lowest quality control of any car manufacturer
but think of what elon musk can do with enough of others money for his big impractical ideas

i mean the guy is rich selling cars that cost him more to make than they are worth

and is now going to get rich off of creme brule toasters and hyper loop subterranean travel

Can We Talk Rationally About the Big Dig Yet?

lessons we long ago learned about the big dig that even boston can't deny or refute anymore

triple
VeteranXV
Old
75 - 02-03-2018, 22:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
if you had to pick between a P100D and honda civic R, what would you get

the civic is going to have impeccable quality control, last for 200k+ miles, and never give you an issue. The R will also be "fun".

the P100D will drive for you and accelerate at a ridiculous pace. oh and you'll never pay for gas again.

I'm not saying you'd be wrong to pick up the civic, but I know what I'd get.

Last edited by triple; 02-03-2018 at 22:04..
lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
76 - 02-03-2018, 22:04
apples and oranges

YO DO U WANT A TESLA OR A CIVIC

I NO WUT I WOULD PICK

triple
VeteranXV
Old
77 - 02-03-2018, 22:07
his biggest concerns were reliability and quality control. The most reliable car on the road right now is probably some version of the civic. That's just a fact.

If you want to compare high end luxury cars, guess what, those aren't that reliable. No one is going to accuse Ford GT buyers of being idealists, but those things break down all the ****ing time.

MC Hamster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
78 - 02-04-2018, 03:38
Elon Musk's Tesla plans to give thousands of homes batteries: here's how it would work
Quote:
South Australia's Labor Premier Jay Weatherill has unveiled what he expects to be a vote-winning power policy before the March state election ***8212; 'free' solar panels and Tesla batteries for 50,000 homes.

And it's all thanks to the guy on the right. Yep, it's the latest gift in the ongoing bromace between Mr Weatherill and billionaire Tesla boss Elon Musk, after the pair teamed up to help fund the world's biggest lithium-ion battery (which is already producing power in the South Australian grid).

"Free?" I hear you ask. They say nothing is certain but death and taxes.

This deal will involve some of the latter (a $2 million taxpayer-funded grant and $30 million loan to Tesla), plus a significant catch ***8212; the power generated by the solar panels and the batteries will not be owned directly by the households, but may well be sold back to them via a retailer.

Basically, distributed grid.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
79 - 02-04-2018, 09:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple View Post
his biggest concerns were reliability and quality control. The most reliable car on the road right now is probably some version of the civic. That's just a fact.
declaration of probability based upon personal perception of brand value != fact

that's just a fact.

triple
VeteranXV
Old
80 - 02-04-2018, 09:35
its an alternative fact

Page 4 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Tesla the fake company

Social Website Bullshit