[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

we've changed out mind about right to work and we want manufacturing wages to be as low as possible

Dude... The US makes up 4% of the global population. Is your US manufactured product, which costs 3x more than an identical Chinese product, going to sell anywhere else in the world simply because it was made in the good ol' US of A?

Come down to Earth, friend.

And so begins the argument over protectionism

Koreans make some damn cheap vehicles.......some so cheap they don't pass our transportation safety guidelines and can't be purchased in America.

We also have import tarrifs on vehicles that are not at least "assembled" inside of America.

We have similar tariffs and restrictions on just about everything in and out of this country. This is how our economy has functioned for well over several decades now. Getting more prohibitive and selectively restrictive as the years go on.

Customs duties in the United States - Wikipedia

That is why I laugh at this concept of what we have being free trade. That Americans working abroad, but being forced to pay taxes back to America from wages earned abroad, is somehow open borders. There is only one other (tiny) nation on the planet that does this toward its citizens.

Everything is already about protectionism and one way benefits. To the point that you can hear the giant sucking sound and vacuum of glaring discrepancies and exploitation differences between nations now.

I mean ffs we can't even have two robots fake battle against one another without it costing 300-500k to ship them and endless amounts of customs paperwork explaining what every god damn part and pipe is about.

Megabots Update: Shipping a Weaponized Mech Is Hard

We can say that the duel is still on, though delayed, and we’re working as hard as we can to sign all of the contracts and lock it down. To give you guys an example of why this is so difficult to work out, transporting one team’s robot by air to the venue looks like it will cost around $200,000 to $300,000 round trip – half the cost of what this Kickstarter raised. Transporting the robots by sea is a more cost effective option, but we would risk having the robots arrive rusted, damaged and non-functional – a month or two after we ship them.

15032243_1511912792170600_8048738734918647533_n.jpg

We have barcodes and custom labels on all of the hydraulic hoses in our robot.

We don't have free trade. We have protectionism favoring the few at the cost of the many. This is just the next inevitable evolution of that. Everyone is scrambling to preserve their nut before everything has been given away now.

Last edited:
Ron Paul said:
Donald Trump has once again shown his mastery of dominating a news cycle. Today, the President-elect published an absurd tweet about jailing or removing the citizenship of someone who burns a flag! Very predictably, the mainstream media jumped up like a pack of Pavlovian dogs and went all in on the story.

America was thus destined for a day where right-wingers told us that Hillary supports the same thing as Trump, while lefties (hilariously) waxed poetic about "The Constitution."

While the blind continue to lead the blind, one is hard-pressed in locating the peaceful libertarian stance on flag-burning. We've got it:
What Everyone Missed At The Flag-Burning Circus - Ron Paul Liberty Report

This dude should have been president :(

OK, middle class, listen up. I'm going to subsidize these manufacturing jobs so that we can put some of these unskilled people back to work manufacturing bullshit that has been perfected overseas for years. But it's up to you, middle class, to pay 3x more for these goods and services or your fellow Americans won't have jobs!

:rofl:

so explains eggi's job and every defense contractor on the planet

IE America's #1 export to the rest of the world.

It is like you are lecturing others on how the world works........as the last person paying attention to what is and isn't happening already

Damn if you guys were this critical about all the stupid shit Obama did, there might not even be a president Trump.

imagine the criticism they would have over hillary's plan to have everyone carbon taxed to death so that they could assemble foreign made solar panels all day.

LOL

they were eating that idea up with a monocrystalline silicon spoon.

as they were Owebama's 800 billion stimulus program and endless new omnibus proposal programs.

Shovel ready folks......except for actual jobs that build something someone might actually want (but could be more expensive)

jfc

No wonder they hate mike rowe so much

it is like we live in some demented time warp

an alternate universe

is CNN really bitching about classified intel issues now?

are shovel ready jobs, with tax payer money, no longer a GOOD thing?

someone said that Cuba has better schools and healthcare than the USA

probably while standing in a Chicago teacher union protest line

Editorial: No way all those absent Chicago teachers are ill

Almost 1 in 4 Illinois teachers miss 10-plus days of school year

maybe we suck so bad at our job we should leave school again and go on strike

96 Percent of Chicago Teachers Vote to Strike, Union Says

extralarge.jpg

can't look at that group and wonder how our school system sucks

but can look at them and see how we became this god damn dishonest

Last edited:
Trump should offer tax breaks and subsidies to any company who wants to manufacture green industry products in the rust belt. I want him to troll the left's hatred with things they love.

it is like we live in some demented time warp

an alternate universe

is CNN really bitching about classified intel issues now?

are shovel ready jobs, with tax payer money, no longer a GOOD thing?

someone said that Cuba has better schools and healthcare than the USA

probably while standing in a Chicago teacher union protest line

Editorial: No way all those absent Chicago teachers are ill

Almost 1 in 4 Illinois teachers miss 10-plus days of school year

maybe we suck so bad at our job we should leave school again and go on strike

96 Percent of Chicago Teachers Vote to Strike, Union Says

extralarge.jpg

can't look at that group and wonder how our school system sucks

but can look at them and see how we became this god damn dishonest

Yeah that's about what I expected a Chicago teachers union would look like.

ahahhahaha

i mean he is entering new dimensions of trolling

1-trump-doll-2.w529.h352.jpg

dance puppets dance. the only way he can get the MSM to denounce something is if he says he is for it.

He should talk about appointing HRC as his SoS so that CNN can finally rip her to pieces and speculate wildly while flinging their arms and last remaining feces into the air.

Does this mean she is a Russian agent? A Putin perpetrator?

The average CTU teacher earns $71,017 per year, or $25,000 more than the median household income in the region.

That's why they have a five-year graduation rate of 73.5%. Skilled educators.

Yeah that's about what I expected a Chicago teachers union would look like.

so much diversity

rest of their abilities do not matter

Four injured in restaurant machete attack, suspect killed by police

COLUMBUS, Ohio (WCMH) — Several people are injured and the suspect is dead after a machete attack at a restaurant in northeast Columbus on Thursday.

oh, wait, this wasn't yesterday.....this was months ago

apparently this is just a normal thing for America now.

but at least we have falafel food trucks

lol holy shit NOW they say this

wow

i believe it's called pointing out hypocrisy

especially since you guys spent months frothing at the mouth about classified information leaks sending hillary to jail

but it's ok i don't expect u guys 2 understand irony anyway :sunny:

i believe it's called pointing out hypocrisy

especially since you guys spent months frothing at the mouth about classified information leaks sending hillary to jail

but it's ok i don't expect u guys 2 understand irony anyway :sunny:

say it with me cael

he is your next SoS (no he isn't)

get used to saying it and suck it up

:king:

sean send me the content pay windows reg edit shit this summer again i totally was like fuck this and went to go pretend steph was anita outside while jeph stalked me from the porch

was fun was hoping id get laid but then thats eric's wife

Back