You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

so... let me get this straight.

fraggle posts thread indicating he knows kura's name (includes quote about the death of his mother)

Admins delete said thread

kura then resopnds to fraggle in pm, and leaves the board.

fraggle says he paid a private investigator, isuk says he knew all along and the information originated from him. at this point who cares.

now songohan is being made fun of.

am i right? did i miss anything?

too bad they deleted the otehr thread, i mistakenly decided not to read it, figuring it would be here later :(

edit: nvm, i see realistic's cliffs. thnx

so... let me get this straight.

fraggle posts thread indicating he knows kura's name (includes quote about the death of his mother)

Admins delete said thread

kura then resopnds to fraggle in pm, and leaves the board.

fraggle says he paid a private investigator, isuk says he knew all along and the information originated from him. at this point who cares.

now songohan is being made fun of.

am i right? did i miss anything?

too bad they deleted the otehr thread, i mistakenly decided not to read it, figuring it would be here later :(

You missed the fact insidious has said that I have proven to be retarded over the years. I'm ashamed :(

like i said the rule was made so people don't get fired or get in trouble w/ their friends/family

there's really no harm being done here other than kura's sense of internet anonimity (which allowed him to troll people with over 90,000 posts) being broken

I don't know why the admins are masturbating so hard over Kura, I never understood how guys like Rayn and Beren could protect him so much and like him that much.
how do you figure

anyone with half a brain knew that "kurayami" was a troll persona, and only complete retards got trolled by him

except for MAYBE excessive trolling, tell us 1 thing he did that was "against the rules" except "an antisocial nerd made me look like a dumbass infront of tw over and over and over for years"

if kura could get under your skin untill now, you probably need to re-evaluate how you handle yourself on internet forums

not to say he didn't get what was coming to him, which is in reality no big deal to anyone who is so insecure that they think people will come beat your ass(or worse?) just by knowing your real name because you made fun of them on the internet

I love all the people defending Kura in this thread. The guy has been a complete douchebag to half the forum for years, and you're honestly surprised that someone finally got him back? This was pretty much inevitable :lol:

I don't feel sorry for him. He was practically begging for it.

That doesn't make it any less creepy. :worried:

If not I bet isuk has a hard drive full of photos following Kura around for the last month to put the final nail in the proverbial coffin. Except now that Fraggle chased Kura off TW he'll never post them because his fun was ruined.

Back