My State is on FIRE!!

This has been a very shit week. First off, it was a short week so 1 missed day of labor and then Wednesday it was like living on Mars and no one could see what they were doing, and today it is too smokey for the guys to work. I had to kick them off their jobs because none of them have N95 masks. 2 full days of labor this week. Happy happy, joy joy.

If these new fires are arson related, the arsonists should get the death penalty - something I rarely support.

If we're going to go conspiracy level while everyone is busy walking around outside in the worst air quality I have ever seen in my life while wearing loose fitting home made cotton masks, let's at least dive in.
9/09/2020 -- California Directed Energy Weapon (DEW) -- Color enhanced view - YouTube

Also the Almeda fire is being treated as a criminal investigation because they found a body at the source. My bets on transient homicide. Tried to meme it as well.
Medford police fight false posts about arson | KMVU Fox 26 Medford

Also everyone not on the West coast seems to think there's one singular fire on the West coast and it was started by that gender reveal party because that's the most reaching headline.

i'm sure if you go back to the memories of your childhood you'll remember the numerous times the entire west coast was on fire after years of unseasonably hot and dry summers. the west coast needs to rake their forests more. ~6 months ago australia was on fire. that was totally normal too, ask arakatak he remembers the fires actually being worse when he was kid.

i'm sure if you go back to the memories of your childhood you'll remember the numerous times the entire west coast was on fire after years of unseasonably hot and dry summers. the west coast needs to rake their forests more. ~6 months ago australia was on fire. that was totally normal too, ask arakatak he remembers the fires actually being worse when he was kid.

I remember everything being on fire every year. i also remember how we were constantly having to conserve water and they would fine you for watering on the wrong days.

My favorite is how they were screaming about how we were going to run out of water while building hundreds of apartments with water already run and working lol

It's the main reason I learned how to skate in pools. No one could have water in their pool back then so we would find dried out pools to skate. Then it started to rain again, and people could refill their pools. But skateparks were still a few years out because back then, everyone was hoping to win the 'lawsuit lotto', so I learned to street skate.

I'm sorry I can't hear any point over the sound of your spewing your global warming bullshit again. I heard the ice melted from the ice age in 1 week.

How many of you faggots have been using purpleair.com since all this shit started? I was using some govt air quality site but because it is government, it was 3 hours behind. :lol: "Oh yeah, the air was bad 3 hours ago, but what about now?" I've been thinking of buying 1 of the sensors to link up - will go good with my weather station on wundermap. Getting old(er) is funny.

It's the main reason I learned how to skate in pools. No one could have water in their pool back then so we would find dried out pools to skate. Then it started to rain again, and people could refill their pools. But skateparks were still a few years out because back then, everyone was hoping to win the 'lawsuit lotto', so I learned to street skate.

In dry pools and hills are where I've knocked myself out a few times...
wat

It's crazy because THEY are spewing more carbon into the air than...
ok not going to talk out of my ass
Maybe SCIENCE! will weigh in?
but I bet it's an ass load

cael wanna bet on an assload?

I heard kale gets assloads already

Hot off the rumor mill.

1,000,000 Oregonians have been burned out of their homes. 100k of them are forming a militia to take back control of the State from the leftists.

Or so say's ^this guy.

Back