Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

Trump says Obama knows 'something that you don't know' about Biden | TheHill

“It does amaze me that President Obama has not supported Sleepy Joe. It just hasn’t happened. When is it going to happen?” Trump said. “He knows something that you don’t know. That I think I know. But you don’t know.”

Needs to distance from Joe after Biden told Ukraine to call Obama if they didn't believe that THEY will withhold funds promised to Ukraine... ya know, the same thing they accused the President of.

Obama - 'You don't have to do this Joe'
(Thank you for being the fall guy - remember to take the loco drugs)

Last edited:
Obama is just waiting for a more prominent moment to endorse, when it's most opportunistic to make it about himself instead of the man running for President.

lmao look at all the conspiracy theorists that eat up the brainwashing bull shit

while they say anyone informed is the one that is brainwashed

you guys just eat up that Q shit huh

what did tucker carlson tell you to think? is he working from home because of the coronavirus hoax impeachment scam

LOL

Does Tucker Carlson need to tell anyone what to think about Joe? There are pictures and videos of him dry humping pre-teens all over the internet. He can't string together more than 2 sentences. Joes fucked up. Not just because he's a Democrat with a bad face lift, but I mean like Joe's had a stroke or something

lmao look at all the conspiracy theorists that eat up the brainwashing bull shit

while they say anyone informed is the one that is brainwashed

you guys just eat up that Q shit huh

what did tucker carlson tell you to think? is he working from home because of the coronavirus hoax impeachment scam

LOL

i seriously have no idea what you're talking about.

i don't need a meme to tell me that joe biden is demented

i watched his abc interview and quickly said... this guy is fucked

pay 100% attention to this whole interview, and tell me you came out with a sense he would be a good leader.

also, i love how when a democratic aid says she was finger rapped in great detail on a radio show, its is a conspiracy theory. but when a random college whore states brett kavanaugh continually gang raped her at college parties with no evidence at all and people that actually attended those parties say 100% not true... thats completely real.

to live in your world...

hard pass

Does Tucker Carlson need to tell anyone what to think about Joe? There are pictures and videos of him dry humping pre-teens all over the internet. He can't string together more than 2 sentences. Joes fucked up. Not just because he's a Democrat with a bad face lift, but I mean like Joe's had a stroke or something

Holy fuck Juggs
That's all Nothing
This is the Something

lmao look at all the conspiracy theorists that eat up the brainwashing bull shit...

You are so fucking stupid

yes im sure theres endemic corruption with the whole burisma thing

even though it has been thoroughly debunked

i will continue to believe because i have no other option due to my trump delusion syndrome

QUID PRO QUO?

Last edited:
you killed my sister and raped her and i know you did it because i saw the video and i know you are guilty - said in open public court with a bunch of blood thirsty inbreds waiting and ready to lynch

say goodbye to your life!

Everybody loves kitties. They're so cute. Epidumfuc don't watch this; it will just go over your tiny brain.

i like how you take his 'admission of guilt' totally out of context

and believe youre keyed in on some main nerve and know better than the thousands of journalists that have covered the story from every angle

literally brain washing yourselves

awesome

i like how you take his 'admission of guilt' totally out of context

and believe youre keyed in on some main nerve and know better than the thousands of journalists that have covered the story from every angle

literally brain washing yourselves

awesome

HAHAHAHAHA

no see russiagate was debunked trump cleared exonerated even

doj in the process of investigating biden boy ukrainegate

Back