So I want to get into the email spamming business.

k...

superfaggot5ic9ij.gif

Send 1 million emails with our email list for only $119.95 USD
Send 3 million emails with our email list for only $321.95 USD
Send 6 million emails with our email list for only $576.95 USD
Send 30 million emails with our email list for only $989.95 USD
With that kind of exposure, if you can convert like .1% of the emails you sent into sales you'll make bank, even if you're selling lolipops.

Monkey_b said:
Where are the TW enterpreneurs?? Has nobody tried spam before?
Most of the spam sent today is via zombie nets of trojan infected computers. This is due to advanced blocking that is being used by ISPs and by end users. The days when someone could hookup a throwaway AOL Account and spam are over. Although back then, they usually used stolen credit cards to set them up anyways. There is a lot of involvement by organized crime in spam these days due to the inherent illegalities. A notorious spammer was killed brutally in Russia few months ago, probably over not being able to generate the response he promised, or something similar.

Now do you want to get involved? Go ahead, it's your funeral.

I find the your use of the word enterpreneur to be rather contemptuous in the way you use it. Usually when you hear that word, it is about someone who has done something revolutionary and succeeded (or failed).

Last edited:
No matter how good a product is...I would never EVER buy a product from a business that sends out spam (or pays some pathetic POS to do it for them).

LostDuck said:
No matter how good a product is...I would never EVER buy a product from a business that sends out spam (or pays some pathetic POS to do it for them).
I'm willing to bet you're on the minority on this one. There's a reason spam is still a huge business, it's because people buy.

There are lots of legal experts here, but there are lots of companies in the business, doing it legally. Of course they don't call it "spam", because spam is illegal, but.. you get the point.

i tried it once
you are probably talking about spamming milliosn of people but what i did was this

i was gonna send out around 500 messages to everyone in my class offering to sell notes i had created for the course for $10

in my infite wisdom i decided to use gmail and i sent them in batches of 100 at a time

around the 3rd batch my gmail account was locked and i got this message

Dear *cough* Shimon,

I'm wondering where you have acquired the emails of the Math XXX
students from and whether this activity is authorized by university.
This is by all means unsolicited distribution of commercial-oriented
email to a large number of students, in other words something on the
boundary of spam and unauthorized use of university directory.

I'm reporting this incident to the appropriate instances within university.

i got scared because this sor tof thing has disciplinary probation written all over it but nothing ever happened to me and i sold over 25 copies the next day

ka-ching

Back