Girl hits another girl while crossing the street, drives off, people catch up to her by Fonzie - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Girl hits another girl while crossing the street, drives off, people catch up to her
Page 5 of 6
Kayn
Veteran++
Old
81 - 07-02-2008, 22:49
Im pretty sure the girl in the car is ****ed. Shes going to get (at minimum) DUI, Attempted Manslaughter and Hit and Run.

I know in CT if you hit someone and dont stay with them its automatic vehicular manslaughter

Sponsored Links
Tanj
VeteranXV
Old
82 - 07-02-2008, 22:52
Man, people and scenes like this make me hate LA and California.

Arachno
VeteranXV
Old
83 - 07-02-2008, 22:53
I like how he's there, hugging her and holding her hand while his girlfriend is lying in the middle of the road, dying.

Artemis Pockels
VeteranX
Old
84 - 07-03-2008, 00:39
his girlfriends feet are dirty as **** did you guys not see that?

id be off hugging the other ***** too if my girlfriend walked around barefoot getting her feet all dirty like she lived in a trailer park

Stig
VeteranXX
Old
85 - 07-03-2008, 02:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
First thing I thought was the guy was close to losing it but was doing a commendable job of not donkey punching the girl who is clearly out of it but I kind of question his chasing the girl down and leaving his girlfriend.

It was def a gut level reaction but if it was me I cant say I would have done the same. I would have been so freaked out it wouldnt have crossed my mind to chase the ***** down until I knew my gf was ok or at least alive. If it was my best friend and I was with a bunch of friends who said "We got him/her (calling 911 etc..) go get the ****er!" then yeah.

Sort of seems like his reaction was "this ***** just hit/run my gf , Imma gonna get them!" than "my gf might be dead".
Tough call. I see where you are coming from, but unless I missed something, it's hard to tell if he just bolted straight after her or checked on his gf first before running.

I know the right thing to do is stay with a loved one and make sure they are okay, but if someone hit a family member or loved one, I can't say for certainty that I wouldn't try and chase down the guilty party if bystanders had already gathered and I was in close proximity to the suspect. It's a revenge thing basically...gut reaction would probably be to insure the guilty party didn't get away with it if there wasn't much I could do medically for a loved one.

Either way, as far as handling himself, I thought he did a good job. I'd have a hard time showing restraint if some dumb, young and likely intoxicated ***** hit a loved one and tried to run for it...then had the audacity to not even apologize and started crying for herself. Makes you want to curb stomp her suburban ass.

Durak
VeteranXV
Old
86 - 07-03-2008, 02:36
wow she deserves all the punishment she gets

but i hope someone kills that ****ing wigger boyfriend too

aScotiA
VeteranXX
Old
87 - 07-03-2008, 02:55
my question is why is the boyfriend berating the stupid girl instead of tending to his potentially dead girlfriend

andhis friend is just chilling with him making 'jokes' about DUIs and filming the whole interaction with seemingly no care for the dead girl either

wtf all over

Durak
VeteranXV
Old
88 - 07-03-2008, 03:00
he's a pathetic white trash wigger

no explanation past that required

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
89 - 07-03-2008, 03:06
I don't even know what she's trying to say

"WHY DIDNT YOU STOP
WHY DIDNT YOU STOP"

"NO ITS NOT LIKE THAT
I WOUDL HAVE STOPPED
BUT

I WOULD NOT HAVE DONE IT

ITS NOT ME
ITS NOT ILKE THAT
ITS NOT .. THATS NOT"

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
90 - 07-03-2008, 03:10
she keeps saying "NO! I would never even stop for you guys... I would never even stop I wouldn't even stop..."

what

Uncle Slappy
VeteranXV
Old
91 - 07-03-2008, 03:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by link_ View Post
I will add that the way he was acting towards the driver was pretty retarded. I don't really understand how u can be THAT understanding of someone who just ran over ur GF because she was drunk--and then only thought of herself when confronted by everything.
Well he didn't care enough to stay and see if his gf was alright, so I don't think he had to be that understanding to be nice to the girl. At any moment he could have gotten the girl's plates and told the 12 guys hanging out not to let her leave and went back to check on the "person that he loves" or whatever the **** he called her.

AkumA
Banned
Old
92 - 07-03-2008, 05:34
hes macking it to her. lmao

Pengo
VeteranXV
Old
93 - 07-03-2008, 05:41
Everyone involved here is a douche, including the girl who got run over probably for being stupid and drunk.

As a matter of fact, there was probably some sort of douchey love triangle between the three and the two girls got pissed at each other

In the end, the guy is the biggest douche of all for being more concerned about his rep and being on camera before even calling 911 when he knew "his girl" was seriously injured

turnschuh
Veteran++
Old
94 - 07-03-2008, 05:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
Girl b boyfriend wants in the pants of girl a

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
95 - 07-03-2008, 08:03
Cliffs:
  • Yo
  • Yo
  • Yo
  • Yo
  • Yo

Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
96 - 07-03-2008, 08:16
That guy was so cool about it. Wow.

Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
97 - 07-03-2008, 08:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lineage View Post
I'm sorry, but after catching up to the girl and making sure she stays put, a reasonable person's reaction would be:

"OK, stay put, and stay the **** away from me or I will ****ing ruin you for potentially killing my girlfriend."

not

"Hey, you just ran over my girlfriend and tried to leave the scene of a crime while driving drunk, but that's ok. Now I will hug you and comfort you regardless of the fact that my significant other is bleeding, unconscious, and potentially dead a short distance away. Also, can I have your number?"
Dude, he was trying to keep himself from ****ing beating the **** out of her. I think he was super cool about it, that hug didn't mean **** to him. You see his eyes? That dude was wigging the **** out.

Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
98 - 07-03-2008, 08:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stig View Post
Tough call. I see where you are coming from, but unless I missed something, it's hard to tell if he just bolted straight after her or checked on his gf first before running.

I know the right thing to do is stay with a loved one and make sure they are okay, but if someone hit a family member or loved one, I can't say for certainty that I wouldn't try and chase down the guilty party if bystanders had already gathered and I was in close proximity to the suspect. It's a revenge thing basically...gut reaction would probably be to insure the guilty party didn't get away with it if there wasn't much I could do medically for a loved one.

Either way, as far as handling himself, I thought he did a good job. I'd have a hard time showing restraint if some dumb, young and likely intoxicated ***** hit a loved one and tried to run for it...then had the audacity to not even apologize and started crying for herself. Makes you want to curb stomp her suburban ass.

I remember someone calmly saying "dude, she's alive, she's alive"

****ed up, but still alive. Again, I probably would have asked someone to chase her down and stayed with my girl, but it was instinct/gut reaction and he was there with her initially. So tough call.

JohnMcClane
VeteranXX
Old
99 - 07-03-2008, 08:27
I have 2 points to make:

1.) She shouldn't have been walking there
2.) Women shouldn't ever be allowed to drive

Federere
VeteranXX
Old
100 - 07-03-2008, 08:30
ayyyyyyyy

Page 5 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Girl hits another girl while crossing the street, drives off, people catch up to her

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
aaaaaaaayyyyyy , aaaaaayyyyyyy , aaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy , aaaayyyyyyyyyyyy , authorideez , ayyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyy , drunk driving , drunk women drivers , matthew dewald is fat , monkey_b is an idiot , richie cunningham , seamless gf swap , shark jump , smores , stupid whigger douche , white trash , women drivers , wow what the fuck admins , yo dat dur is mah gurfren