Girl hits another girl while crossing the street, drives off, people catch up to her by Fonzie - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Girl hits another girl while crossing the street, drives off, people catch up to her
Page 3 of 6
[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
41 - 07-02-2008, 18:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey_b View Post
i don't know what super standards of citizenry tribalwar has they they expected any more from the guy. most of you pussies wouldn't even have followed the car and would be bawling in tears next to your unconcious girlfriend you pretentious sons of *****es.
Actually I'd have been making sure to get plenty of cell phone pics of right leg being wrapped around her left one to post on TW.

Sponsored Links
Travace
VeteranXV
Old
42 - 07-02-2008, 18:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lineage View Post
I'm sorry, but after catching up to the girl and making sure she stays put, a reasonable person's reaction would be:

"OK, stay put, and stay the **** away from more or I will ****ing ruin you for potentially killing my girlfriend."

not

"Hey, you just ran over my girlfriend and tried to leave the scene of a crime while driving drunk, but that's ok. Now I will hug you and comfort you regardless of the fact that my significant other is bleeding, unconscious, and potentially dead a short distance away. Also, can I have your number?"

also everyone should go rewatch it again. That was more then just a hug i swear to **** he makes sure his crotch is touching her.

crompton jd
Veteran++
Old
43 - 07-02-2008, 18:34
Just because he did a decent thing makes him no less of a douche.

NoFiX
VeteranXV
Old
44 - 07-02-2008, 18:38
that guy is awesome i wish i was him its gonna suck for him when he has to leave his gf because she is all mangled up

dgamer
VeteranX
Old
45 - 07-02-2008, 18:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Of_Mom View Post
I was too busy trying to decide if he was white or not.
holy **** im not alone

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
46 - 07-02-2008, 18:39
Why is he comforting her like it wasn't her fault?

She's going to get off without a mark on her record.

Fonzie
VeteranXV
Old
47 - 07-02-2008, 18:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgamer View Post
holy **** im not alone
Haha, me too. I'll update this thread when I talk to my sister again.

link_
Old
48 - 07-02-2008, 18:50
mm smores

Danno
VeteranXX
Old
49 - 07-02-2008, 18:58
So she was drunk right?

link_
Old
50 - 07-02-2008, 19:01
These things sum up how i feel about this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribalbob View Post
how can you not be mad?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
Look how her mind works. Girl b doesnt know if girl a is dead or alive, but everything out of her mouth is "ME ME ME!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandal View Post
The guy looks and sounds like a massive douchebag, but at least he calmed down and was actually acting pretty responsibly.
I will add that the way he was acting towards the driver was pretty retarded. I don't really understand how u can be THAT understanding of someone who just ran over ur GF because she was drunk--and then only thought of herself when confronted by everything.

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
51 - 07-02-2008, 19:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno View Post
So she was drunk right?
No, it's not.

MikSchultzy
VeteranXX
Old
52 - 07-02-2008, 20:05
Girl A is so smashes...

As for how he acted towards her, it's a matter of taking in how she's acting. She's def drunk out of her mind, and being as irrational as I know I would be in said situation would probably just make matters worse.

Props to him - regardless of his "Tool"-like lifestyle, for being more level headed than I know most people would be.

Last edited by MikSchultzy; 07-02-2008 at 20:10..
L&L-KaoS
Unregistered
Old
53 - 07-02-2008, 20:11
That girls bf looks like the biggest tool i have ever seen

link_
Old
54 - 07-02-2008, 20:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikSchultzy View Post
Girl A is so smashes...

As for how he acted towards her, it's a matter of taking in how she's acting. She's def drunk out of her mind, and being as irrational as I know I would be in said situation would probably just make matters worse.

Props to him - regardless of his "Tool"-like lifestyle, for being more level headed than I know most people would be.
Yea, it would be pretty easy to take out all of your rage on that girl, but if you know shes hammered its not really gonna do any good. She might not even be "conscious" of whats going on around her.

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
55 - 07-02-2008, 20:13
She's completely incoherent.

"Why'd you drive off?"
"no no its not me thats not me"

Stig
VeteranXX
Old
56 - 07-02-2008, 20:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lineage View Post
I'm sorry, but after catching up to the girl and making sure she stays put, a reasonable person's reaction would be:

"OK, stay put, and stay the **** away from me or I will ****ing ruin you for potentially killing my girlfriend."

not

"Hey, you just ran over my girlfriend and tried to leave the scene of a crime while driving drunk, but that's ok. Now I will hug you and comfort you regardless of the fact that my significant other is bleeding, unconscious, and potentially dead a short distance away. Also, can I have your number?"
Actually, all things considered, I take my hat off to the guy. He's clearly furious about the whole thing, but trying to moderate himself (since he looked on the brink of punching someone a number of times) The contradictory sounding statements he was making are most likely due to conflicting emotions (i.e. wanting to beat the **** out of the suspect and trying to exercise restraint because the suspect is a girl, the incident is being filmed and he's in the middle of calling the police)

DacTheHork
Veteran++
Old
57 - 07-02-2008, 20:58
I woulda slapped a *****

ThUnda
VeteranXX
Old
58 - 07-02-2008, 20:58
any idea on the status of girl a?

confidential
VeteranX
Old
59 - 07-02-2008, 20:59
i would've hit her

Granite Gargoyle
VeteranXX
Old
60 - 07-02-2008, 21:03
I don't think the guy is as level headed as people are giving him credit for. I think he is on a drug himself. X maybe?

Page 3 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Girl hits another girl while crossing the street, drives off, people catch up to her

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
aaaaaaaayyyyyy , aaaaaayyyyyyy , aaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy , aaaayyyyyyyyyyyy , authorideez , ayyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyy , drunk driving , drunk women drivers , matthew dewald is fat , monkey_b is an idiot , richie cunningham , seamless gf swap , shark jump , smores , stupid whigger douche , white trash , women drivers , wow what the fuck admins , yo dat dur is mah gurfren