Letter of luv from napfag

Hey thanks for the warning. Please tell napfag I am shaking in my boots, and I'd appreciate it if he would forget the whole thing, since I am fraidy cat of his thugbird wayz. /sarcasm.

Sounds good Zoph. I have to be a fanatic about exercise, since it relates to something else I do. I have moved more to aerobics and endurance. /cue :ellen:

I was bulking up a little too much, and loosing flexibility. I now press 170, curl 50 (60?) (iirc). I look trimmer and with better proportion.

Goddam I have two more luv letters from napfag. I think I'll just let them sit unread. :)

Last edited:
Hey thanks for the warning. Please tell napfag I am shaking in my boots, and I'd appreciate it if he would forget the whole thing, since I am fraidy cat of his thugbird wayz. /sarcasm.

Sounds good Zoph. I have to be a fanatic about exercise, since it relates to something else I do. I have moved more to aerobics and endurance. /cue :ellen:

I was bulking up a little too much, and loosing flexibility. I now press 170, curl 50 (60?) (iirc). I look trimmer and with better proportion.

Goddam I have two more luv letters from napfag. I think I'll just let them sit unread. :)

I now fully understand why Naptown was banned. Death threats are too out there.

[00:42:36:] <isukattribes> someone warn arsin aka ellen
[00:42:51:] <isukattribes> that he is about to be nexted if he keeps up
[00:42:55:] <isukattribes> thinking me and money ma$e
[00:43:01:] <isukattribes> are just joking with him
[00:43:21:] <isukattribes> hes fucking w/ the wrong people
[00:43:34:] <isukattribes> if this cat doesnt think im a sociopath now then he soon will
[00:43:54:] <isukattribes> ask obibun testse and kurayami they learned their lessons the hard way

you've been warned ellen

Isuk was fucking crazy. The admins were right to ban him too.

I'm just not a psychopathic fuk, but I'll keep posting here and who knows? :boogie:

Tell napfag he is a :goof:

:idea: If we could have a small emoticon sized pic of Obi, we'd have our :goof: emoticon

I now fully understand why Naptown was banned. Death threats are too out there.

Isuk was fucking crazy. The admins were right to ban him too.

If they were still around, shit posters like you wouldn't be. I'm not sure the trade off was worth it.

arsin you're a nobody loser fuck living in they're mothers basement,

LOL

anyways naptown is a crazy motherfucker i'd shoot him if he ever started with me :f

Thanks and good. Maybe a good beating will knock some sense into him. Last I checked, I am dong everything to infuriate him.

Such is the way of those working for teh TW Fame :boogie:

:lol:
you do what you think you need to do, but i can say with a fair amount of certainty that unless you are carrying some form of a firearm or atleast a tazer, you're not going to make a dent in that primordial skull on naps shoulders.

[00:42:36:] <isukattribes> someone warn arsin aka ellen
[00:42:51:] <isukattribes> that he is about to be nexted if he keeps up
[00:42:55:] <isukattribes> thinking me and money ma$e
[00:43:01:] <isukattribes> are just joking with him
[00:43:21:] <isukattribes> hes fucking w/ the wrong people
[00:43:34:] <isukattribes> if this cat doesnt think im a sociopath now then he soon will
[00:43:54:] <isukattribes> ask obibun testse and kurayami they learned their lessons the hard way

you've been warned ellen

doh. You know jason k0tz the serial rapist from chicago has no friends and lots of time on his hands.

naptown has recently become my new favourite poster

I like how arsin is trying to act all tough too

yo I bench, I can take care of myself

yo I got this knife

Back