ITT: Talking shit about AMD

Holy shit how have you fucktards entertained him for 16 fucking pages on his poorness?

Just move the fuck along you're talking about a kid who mined bitcoins to buy skateboard decks cuz he didn't work.

I highly doubt he does now. Still living at home with mommy and his AMD christmas presents because they're cheap pieces of garbage.

Yeesh.

Holy shit how have you fucktards entertained him for 16 fucking pages on his poorness?

Just move the fuck along you're talking about a kid who mined bitcoins to buy skateboard decks cuz he didn't work.

I highly doubt he does now. Still living at home with mommy and his AMD christmas presents because they're cheap pieces of garbage.

Yeesh.
Like always, your opinions are incorrect.

Dude, you're getting a Dell!

7VzuUtv.gif

intel just apologized 2 the consumers
their chips r flying off the shelves so fast they cant keep up
i appreciated their apology n i will b patient for their next chip which will continue to shit all over amd

intel just apologized 2 the consumers
their chips r flying off the shelves so fast they cant keep up
i appreciated their apology n i will b patient for their next chip which will continue to shit all over amd

Buy two of them or you're not a real fan.

Those are rookie numbers. I've got more intel pcs and cpus than you and i'm not even a fan.

4 PCs and 5 cpus.

im gonna b real w u i dont watch ppl on youtube unless theyre getting hit in the balls so i dunno enuff about him other than hes canadian and most definitely not pro-intel

then how come ur linkin vids of him crying about it huh

sounds like he got some of that chinese amd money and is turning on his former masters

but in reality

deep down

he only owns intel

dc530b3237ef85c3283f08e6de00cb055f4235a541f6f1b8a2f3e9d54eab2228.png

2 extra cores and it's drawing 117w more while still being slower :lol:

That overclocked load draw doe :rofl:

Back