So my stupid smoke detector's going off for no reason

Well, I really hope you folks got a good laugh out of this thread, because it's gonna be at least a week before I can laugh at it. Not much longer than that, but it'll take a bit.

It's not like I can blame you, though. If I were in your shoes, I'd probably laugh too.

Well, I really hope you folks got a good laugh out of this thread, because it's gonna be at least a week before I can laugh at it. Not much longer than that, but it'll take a bit.

It's not like I can blame you, though. If I were in your shoes, I'd probably laugh too.

I have a hard time laughing at morons.

In my college apartment we had a fire alarm detector in every room. After someone pulled the alarm and they were reset they all kept going off every 30 seconds. This was like 5 fire detectors making a really loud beeping noise. Everyone fixed theirs except for one roommate, who let his go off for about 5 days. It was right over his bed and he looked like shit for those days. Eventually maintenance came and fixed it for him, so apparently Ben Reed was my college roommate.

so wait, Ben Reed isn't an evil badass hellbent on taking over the world?

I think my goals just got a little easier to achieve

Back