[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

This thread is always a disaster for Trump supporters but the last couple weeks is just comical. I don’t know how you guys do it day in and day out.

Ahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha
Ahahhahahahahahahhhahahhahahha
Hahahahhahahamahahhaahhaha
Ahahahhahahahahahahhahahha
Hhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaa
Ahahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahah

Mmm

Ahahahahhahahahahahahahahha
Ahahahahahahahhahahahhhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahha

Wait wait... a Trump supporter........

A TRUMP SUPPORTER CALLED SOMEONE A CORRUPT LIAR

AND THEY WERE SERIOUS

Ahahahahahhahahaha
A
A

A
A
A
Ahahahahahahhahahahha

Ahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha
Ahahhahahahahahahhhahahhahahha
Hahahahhahahamahahhaahhaha
Ahahahhahahahahahahhahahha
Hhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaa
Ahahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahah

Mmm

Ahahahahhahahahahahahahahha
Ahahahahahahahhahahahhhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahha

Wait wait... a Trump supporter........

A TRUMP SUPPORTER CALLED SOMEONE A CORRUPT LIAR

AND THEY WERE SERIOUS

Ahahahahahhahahaha
A
A

A
A
A
Ahahahahahahhahahahha

Paging Vanster: Again, please judge this maniacal laughing on tw on your scale of angry to raging to the point of strangling the nearest woman.

Thanks.

I laughed out loud in real life.

That funny.

Why don’t you revisit that Drudge Report fail from earlier while you’re at it?

Lol ahahah I love this place.

I laughed out loud in real life.

That funny.

Why don’t you revisit that Drudge Report fail from earlier while you’re at it?

Lol ahahah I love this place.

you know the difference between you and I?

i will admit that i had made a mistake, and that you were right that one time, that twitter account is apparently showing that it is a fan account now.

you have been wrong so many times in this thread though, and you NEVER admit it. you are a coward, and a piece of shit, you have no nuts.

It’s so convenient that when I ask you guys for proof or to factually back something up or to explain something that you guys always for some reason can’t do it.

Weird!

Off the top of my head I asked for five stories from the past year where a news organization was wrong about a story about Trump since someone said all the news organizations do is share fake news all the time... crickets on that one.

It’s so convenient that when I ask you guys for proof or to factually back something up or to explain something that you guys always for some reason can’t do it.

Weird!

:lol:

and then out of the other side of your face, you tell people to google it when youre asked for proof

yeah, ok

Weird!

whatever, you do the same fucking thing whenever we ask you, ya bleeding vag coward.

uh oh, more bad news for democrats:

“Since the president’s election in November 2016, the economy has added more than 7 million jobs,” Crowley said. “This is more than the entire population of Massachusetts last year. It’s also 5.1 million more jobs than the Congressional Budget Office, CBO, projected in its final forecast before the 2016 election. What it shows is common sense economic policies based on freedom work. Tax cuts, deregulation, unleashing the energy sector, and trying to realign international trade—all of which this president promised during the campaign, all of which he has delivered. That, in turn, is delivering us this incredible economy.”

Exclusive - Treasury's Monica Crowley on the Trump Economy:

and this is why pelousy and the democrats sit on the USMCA - they dont care about Americans. they care more about power for themselves

:sunny:

shitshifter will claim they are all jobs that Obama started.

But what I want to know is this. Once the trial begins in the senate, is the legal team for Trump allowed to call witnesses for rebuttal or for making their own case?

If so, then couldn't "they" call Schiff? I mean, Graham can say "he" won't call Schiff but if Trump's lawyers do...oh well.

Lol you guys would be the kind of people that’d applaud Trump for being born on 3rd base and thinking he hit a triple in regard to the economy.

Do I need to break out the graphs again?

Back