Trans rights!

You're a good person u know, hearts are good beer food. I'm not big on other offal though except for tongue (and kidney in pies).

Nankotsu Kushi are what the cartilage sticks are called in Jap speak

when japan reopens i think u should come here and we should get an apartment together

i think the first think i ate when i visited tokyo was chicken liver yakitori cuz some salarymen bought it for me

i want some of that shit again

when japan reopens i think u should come here and we should get an apartment together

That is a great idea, apart from it would be pretty gay.

But I would definitely do a Mitch for a few days.

I don't work for the Japs anymore so my chances of going there soon are limited but you never know. I really wouldn't mind getting smashed at the Cherry Bomb again, they are good people.

fuk ya i was just at their other joint on sunday doin our fantasy football draft

gonna party w them at cherry this weekend 4 my birfday

sounds like you're the one living among the savages. imagine what they think of you!

may not be a mental disorder but what you are describing is very weird

The only time they think of me is when they look around to see who is watching them as they try to clean all the drippings off their shirts and sleeves. They never figure out why or how they got there.

Fuck yeah for yakitori chicken anything.

Japanese love crazy game shows.

My favorite was this contest where dudes were in a sumo thong sitting on blocks of ice drinking beer. If you got up to go piss you lost.

taco bell duh

y u think they're open til 4am? so every man in america can sneak out after midnight to get a double chicken chalupa supreme

I can't remember the last time I got taco bell..I am guessing my ass thanks me for not having to bellow liquid hot magma.

l31USAE.png

I had taco bell today. I got annoyed because some asshat spent 7 minutes ordering at the drive thru.

Back