[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

6qb6.jpg

indeed

Is this real or fake?

:rofl:

like her tits I guess it doesn't even matter anyore

and that, as they say, is that

Turkey academic jailed after raids on professors and activists | News | Al Jazeera

A court in Turkey has jailed an Istanbul academic pending trial following raids on professors and activists deemed to have links to an imprisoned prominent financier of civil society activities.

The United States and the European Union had expressed concern over Friday's detentions, which targeted academics and activists said to have ties to philanthropist and businessman Osman Kavala.

Turkish prosecutors had issued arrest warrants for 20 people, with 14 suspects rounded up in the raids. Twelve of the suspects were released after giving testimony to police, while one was still being questioned, according to state media.

Not going to give a shit about human rights for a country that does not practice human rights.. :lol:

lol the ending is so satisfying. wait for it.

screaming about violence while hitting others

crying about fascism while acting like a fascist

FUKKKKK THE POLICE were her last words as she gets dragged away kicking and screaming

:lol:

I saw her ugly mug on portland news channel feed last night

was like COLOR IN THE HAIR BEWARE

now I get to see what she did......thank you

DsOysbXV4AE-M1N.jpg

Her being elected is the best that could happen. It will be fun watching her get shredded in public every times she opens her mouth

she spent her entire "academic" career roasting her own stupid opinions on economic issues

but she realized that she can't pay the bills, even as a barista, without poverty pimping the dumber people in her district

now gofundme bros

bq-5bee115ecab61.jpeg

sometimes we have to be the change we want to see in the world

sometimes we have to lead our lives by example

like they are doing

DsUjr9HXQAANwzS.jpg

GET WOKE GO BROKE

GET BROKEN

in a few more years she will be a Congress Woman as well......just you wait and see

Will be awesome when Cali shits on its citizens effected by these fires while handing illegals the keys to the state.

for a long time i thought this kind of conversation was ridiculous hyperbole

Calexit Leader to Tucker Carlson: We're Exporting Middle Class To Make Room For Next "Wave" Of Immigrants | Video | RealClearPolitics

then i realized this is 100% their strategy that they are going with unless someone, anyone, can stop them

they gonna save the planet by adopting every 3rd world parasite

their new GREEN DEAL

Haiti-Dominican-Republic-Border.jpg

because trees and clean water are RACIST

Last edited:
Back