[T2] Vengeance mod

HAHAHA

this grapple is fucking awesome.

when players grapple each other, CRAZY SHIT happens.

grappling vehicles is cool. a heavy will actually weigh down a shrike, and then be able to blow it up by bouncing into it...

3 of us grappled each other in a triangle... as soon as one of us moved, we all just went FLYING in different directions

also get one guy to fly a havoc, and another guy to sit in the tailgunner seat using the grapple to tow a shrike behind. that's pretty cool. would be interesting to tow more using the other seats

Someone with the beta tell me, how accurate is this buckler to the real thing.

the grappling in this is insane, I was able to launch myself across the map, and back with the help of two others.

grapple a vehicle, get in it, drive toward oob grid, then jump out. crazy things can happen because you're still grappled to the vehicle as it goes past the grid

also if you grapple something then get in a vehicle, you're able to tow the thing you grappled with no resistance. so you can easily tow around a havoc or a heavy with a shrike

Someone deleted the T2 Server files, so I had to upload them.. Gonna take 4 more hours of uploading.. and I'll be sleeping by then.

So, tomorrow.

:)

well i put up a dedicated server (Trives Vengrances), but i'm on cable :shrug:

also I have no idea what file contains the map rotation, so I dunno what will happen when the map ends.

Well, I didn't get to test the grappler on moving targets much as I was limited to offline testing, so any feedback on it is appreciated. I know it can get you going pretty fast in some occasions. I'll look into it after I found someone to test with.

basically it seems like the elasticity of it allows you to break physics and create energy out of nowhere when 2 mobile objects are grappled together. 2 players bouncing past each other will keep going faster until they die or the cable snaps

couple other bugs and stuff...

i killed myself with my buckler as it was returning

blaster things seem to not do damage sometimes (fairly often)

burner does almost no damage

medium armor feels like it has more energy than light

Look for =(ir)= Vengeance.

Lemme know how it works. ALL of my stuff got deleted, so I had to start from scratch and not sure exactly how everything works.. but.. try it out.. good luck!! :)

KillerONE said:
Look for =(ir)= Vengeance.

Lemme know how it works. ALL of my stuff got deleted, so I had to start from scratch and not sure exactly how everything works.. but.. try it out.. good luck!! :)
YES, I just hope someone else is in there.

Back