Camp Fire aftermath

That's what I learned also.
But who am I fucking kidding;
I'm going to die in a fire because of my wife.

The pictures remind me of all the burned German vehicles trying to get out of the Falaise pocket, or Operation Desert Storm highway of death.

It was a real pretty town under the trees, a few miles out of Chico. People should know to get when the canyons start to burn. There is a ton of smoke in Sacramento right now from it, thick enough that if we were in the foothills we would evacuate. The hill line east of HWY 99 burns about every 8 to 10 years, from Red Bluff down to upper Bidwell Park.

Last edited:
yes old people and disabled people as identified by the video (including a friend who went to grab a loved one) are awful people

Do not put words in my mouth mommies boy. They had plenty of time to evacuate. They failed to evacuate. They paid the price. The fault lies with them. Age/disability is irrelevant.

For the past few days, the smoke was so thick that it looked like an overcast and super foggy day. Visibility was done to about 1/4 mile yesterday. It's not as bad today as it was Friday or Saturday which is an improvement but it still smells like a massive campfire. Friday, it smelt like rubber while yesterday was it smelt of wood.

They were told to evacuate. Chose to ignore. Now they are dead. World is better place without them.

i know your stupidity and ignorance goes without saying, but here's yet another instance where you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

The guy taking the video stopped at his neighbors on the way out. She wanted to put on makeup first and left with her kid later. They both were in the car.

i know your stupidity and ignorance goes without saying, but here's yet another instance where you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

STFU moron.

US: Mandatory evacuations ordered in new California wildfire Nov. 8

9MHXn2G.png

Oh and unlike your pussy ass I have actually fought fires. FOR FREE. Suck me bitch.

kNhZWgH.jpg

Last edited:
Back